watch your back

i woke up early in the morning the door was shut and i was face down on the floor i rubbed my eyes getting up off of the floor it was light but sort of dark peering out my window i saw what to be army men walking up the street holding guns in there hands and we both know that zombies can hold anything unless they are eating at your neck.

They strudded up and down the street peering through the window i heard them fire shots, probably the dead walking close to them or something i watched them kick open doors..i have to get out of here i thought to myself i reached for my bags waking my brother up with the rest of the people left the soliders foot steps where getting louder as i tried to hurry but keep them silent they awoke and hurried with me.

Everyone ended up following me outside we huddled against the fench and climbed over i grabbed my brothers hand holding him near and dear to me keeping him by my side the soliders kicked in the door by the time everyone but one little girl was over the fench she started running when she heard the door open her father im guessing had his arms open towards her she ran faster some of us disappeared between trees but the others stayed to help her she jumped into her dads arms but the soliders must have heard something

They came running at us the we all started running and i could hear my brother start to wheeze i watched him run next to me as we dodged back and forth the zombies that where getting too close to us,too close for comfort i shot one in the head it nearly breathing on my face the soliders shouted at us "no way that you'll be able to stay out here without any help your all alone soon enough you'll either become them or get eaten by one" i turned around to look at them to realize that they had stopped running,they had masks on their faces i didnt make eye contact i just kept walking.

"what did  he mean that we'll become one of them?" somebody in the crowd said 

"i'm not sure i saw him wearing those face masks that you wear around people who have the infection usually" i looked around,watched my brother as he sat down in a pile of leafs against a tree he wiped his forhead with his sleeve and closed his  eyes

"i wonder whats going on with them?"

"i'm not-" i looked down and noticed a brief case,i sat down and slowly opened it, it had the medcation to keep the virus out of you but there was a dark red one that one was probably for keeping the infection inside of people.

a woman in the near distance  screamed a blood curdling scream, she ran past us and thats when we all noticed zombies being dropped through the  air,everyone looked at each other in confusion probably wondering if they could fly now but it wasnt them who was doing this it was the army they where dropping the dead on us probably trying to get rid of as many of us as they could.