after breakfast

Your phone went off once more and you went to answer it but before you could, "Don't move." Yuta order "I gotta stop doing that." He says as he massages his neck.

"What if the call was important?!" You argued and he hummed. And grabbed your phone.

"It wasn't. Wow, Cuck Boy was dedicated. Twenty Seven missed calls. Mutsumi's call was all you missed. You didn't actually need to hear from her anyway. And you have a ton of messages. What is your password?"

"Like I'd tell you." You snapped. "I wouldn't even let Kei know it."

"I wish you'd be more agreeable. But your friends really did a number on you didn't they? It's okay. Nothing that can't be fixed." He says as he picks up your right hand and puts your pointer finger on the scanner. (If that one didn't work he tries every other finger. Until it unlocks for him.)

"You got three messages from someone named Rin. He says: Excuse me, dear Lady. I would be remiss not to express my admiration for your beauty and charm. If it is not too bold of me to ask I may invite you to get dinner. I would be honored to have the privilege of getting to know you better. Please understand I will respect your wishes and intentions regardless of your decision."  "Deleted and blocked~~" "Hey (Nickname), Are you an American high school? Because I want to shoot some kids in you." "Gross and Blocked." "I'ma tryna see if u can throat this 8½ in dick." "Blocked." "Do you always get messages like this?" He looks up from your phone at you and you humm in response. "Gross. I forget sometimes how gross other men are. Good thing I am here now huh?" He says as he keeps doing something on your phone. Making you more and more nervous. "Eewe this one is the worse of them all:. (Nick Name) please come home soon I miss having your thighs around my face. Guess who that was from?" He sings but you don't humor him with a response. Wanting for the past day and today to all just go away. "Yep! That's right! Cuck Boy."

"Will you stop calling him that." You say annoyed.

"I'll call him what I please. How often does he go down on you?"

"Why do you want to know? It's none of your business."

"Your business, is my business. From now on that is." He says as he reaches over and lifts your chin so the two of you were making eye contact. "So answer the question."

"26 days of the month." You say as you smirk knowing he wouldn't like that answer.

"When? Whenever he wakes up or when he gets off work?" He asks as his grip tightend alittle.

"Hardly any of your business."

"How often you you suck his little peter?"

"Gross and very very very rarely. I don't give head."

"You don't?" He chuckled puts your phone in his breast pocket and reachs down his pants you could see the outline of him stroking himself. "You will for your Yuta-kun, won't you?" He says as he pulls it out and slaps his tip on your lips. But you refuse to open your mouth or even look at it trying to look anywhere else. "C'mon Love." He says as he moved his hand from your chin you your noes you gasp instinctively and he uses that as his opening thrusting into your mouth. Tears quickly pool in your eyes as you gag and choke on him. He pulls your head off just a little bit as he adjusts speed staring down at you. "Breath through your noes love." He says as he keeps going at a painful speed. Your face was a mess with tears and salvia.  "Your throat feels so nice." You look up at him begging him to stop. But he doesn't if anything he continues grabbing your hair harder. "Look at how messy you are. All for me. I'll be the only person to ever see you like this again." He says as you feel a thick warm liquid run down your throat followed by an acidic burn. One you weren't familiar with but could still recognize. "I guess today is the day I waste each of my loads huh?" He pants out as he pulled out a gross string of salvia still connecting the two of you. "that is only the first of the many of my loads that you'll drink up. After all I heard from Miguel that consuming your partner's sperm helps teach your body not to fight it off and helps with the chances of conception." He says

"What is your fixation on impregnating me? It won't work by the way."

"I thought I already explained that Rikas last wish was for me to find you and start a family with you."

"You are gross." You say, flinching as you are expecting him to hit you but he doesn't. He doesn't even look offended.

"Look in the mirror love." He says as he gently pulls you in front of it.  "You are pretty gross too." He says "hair everywhere, skin all puffy and stiff. Snot down your face." He says as he runs his fingers through your hair. "You're absolutely gorgeous to me. Even in this state."

"No it's just gross. You want to ruin my life because of your dead girlfriend."

"You're overreacting."

"I'm overreacting? No. This is the only way one should react. You kidnapped me and sexually assaulted me multiple times. You are luc..." You were interrupted by his hand clasping around your mouth.

"You say some rude things darling. I should have saved you from those awful people you called friends earlier." He says not releasing his hand from your face. "Say you're sorry." He says not using Inumaki's technique this time. As he releases your mouth.

"I'm sorry." You say causing him to hum.

"Want to watch a movie?"

"I kinda want to go home."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. Good night love." He says as he flicked your forehead and everything went back.