꧁✰𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲✰꧂

➪𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 9:27➪

I opened my eyes, because the shine of the sun woke me up. I checked my alarm clock. It was 9:27, which is three minutes before my alarm goes off. I went to my kitchen to get breakfast. I got some milk and corn flakes. I also turned the TV on. Then, I heard my alarm. I forgot to turn it off! I went to my room again and turned it off. Then, I dressed up and finished my breakfast.

It was 11:46 and I went to work. I also stopped to get my coffee, of course. „Hi Y/N!" Stacy, the barista, greeted me. „Hey! Can I get the usual please?" I asked her. „Right, coffee with cream and two sugars." she said my order. „Exactly." I smiled. She gave me the coffee and I left. I went in McDonald's and got my uniform. „Hey Y/N, are you ready for today's shift?" Dave asked me. „Yeah, I am. How about you?" I asked my co-worker. „I already started, but I have a break, so-" he explained. „Oh, that's cool! How long are you here yet?" I asked him. He looked at his watch. „Hm, about an hour. But I'll have to leave early because I'll have to pick up my sister from school." he said. „Oh, okay." I nodded.

„Y/N, can you jump in for me?" One of my other co-workers said. „Yeah, sure." I said. „We'll catch up later!" I told Dave and went to one of the cash registers. „Hello, how can I help you?" I asked a girl. „Hi, can I get a McFlurry with strawberry topping please?" the customer asked me. „Sure. Is that everything?" I put the order in the tablet. „That's everything, thanks." She smiled. „Okay, that will be $3.39." I said.

She gave me four dollars. „Here's your change and your number!" I said. She smiled and waited for her order. „One strawberry McFlurry!" I said. Dave nodded and went to the machine. „Number 62!" I said and the girl came for the order. „Here you are, have a nice day!" I smiled. „Thanks, you too!" she said and left. I tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear and arranged my hat.

I noticed a cute guy coming towards me. He stopped and looked at the menu. He had nerd glasses, a light blue shirt and black jeans. He also had gorgeous brown hair and hazel eyes. He had a laptop bag over his shoulder and a pen in his pocket of the shirt he wore. After a while, he came up to me and I greeted him.

„Hello, may I take your order?" I asked him. He smiled. „Hey, can I get a Big Mac menu, please?" he asked me. „Sure, what's for the drink?" I asked him. „We have Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, 7Up, Mountain Dew, Fanta..." I specified. „Okay, I'll get Mountain Dew, please." he smiled. I put the order in the tablet. „And here or to go?" I asked him. „Here, please." he said. „Okay, that makes- $5.99." I said. „Okay, here you are." he gave me six dollars.

„Thank you, here's your number!" I smiled and gave him his number. He smiled at me and stood by the side. „One Big Mac menu with mountain dew!" No one came to me for a minute, so my eyes landed on him again. He was handsome. And his voice was sweet! I also noticed his muscular arms. I was doing something on his phone. Then, Dave gave me his tray. „Number 72!" I shouted which caught his attention. „Enjoy your meal." I smiled. „Thank you." he smiled and sat to the table for two near the window. Then, I saw a small group of people come to me. „Hello, what can I do for you?" I asked them and took their orders. „Two cheeseburgers, one big Mac and three medium fries!" I said.

After a while, I saw the guy putting the tray back. He looked my way again and smiled. I smiled too. Then, he left. The rest of the shift went kind of fast, which was lucky. I got my things and left. As I was walking home, I forgot I have to buy more food for my goldfish. I went to the pet store and got a pack of fish food.

When I payed for it and went home. On my way, I started humming Endless Love by Mariah Carey. I really love her songs, even though some of them are old. When I got home, I fed my fish and turned on my laptop. I started playing Minecraft. I had a survival server going for three months plus and I had really good items, such as full diamond armor and equipment, a farm, two houses and a dog named Max. He always helped me fight mobs. He has a brown collar and a brown bed. I like making things fit well.

When it was around 10PM, I went to go shower. I decided not to wash my hair today and leave it for another day, because I was pretty tired and didn't want to dry it now. I turned off my lamp and went to sleep.