20

~3 weeks later~

Third person pov

David jumped out of his sleep once he heard loud banging at his door. He quickly went over to the door and was met with darrian who was looking down at his feet. "Can I come in?" Darrian asks and David nods before letting him in.

David was a little nervous since they hadn't talked in a very long minute but he looked past it ready to hear whatever his friend had to say. "Im worry fir being distance I just needed space and time to think" darrian says.

"Don't worry bout it it's all good honest" David says and darrian shakes his head. "But it's really not I can't believe it took me so long to realize" darrian says and David let's our a nervous laugh. "That our fans are crazy" David says.

David was truly stalling not wanting to talk about the true topic needing to be discussed. "Don't play you know what I'm talking about" darrian says and David looked down nervously before his chin was grabbed.

"I like you to d and I'm sorry it took me this long to realize" darrian says. David felt happy and nervous at the same time. He was happy his friend returned his feelings but was nervous for what would happen afterwards.

But before he could think any more lips are being slammed against his own and he responded quickly before melting into it. The two continued to kiss each other sweetly feeling that same spark they felt before.

It was sort of crazy to David how he went from being addicted to fanfics to being in love with his best friend. He was thankful that the fans wrote those books and helped him out since he had felt this way for a minute but didn't realize.

They both pulled away and smiled before David let out a small laugh. "So what we gonna do moving forward?" David asks. "We're gonna just see e where this goes for right now before we let the public now" darrian says.

"Yeah definitely nobody but our friends for right now" David says. Sure the fans were a part of their love story but it was best that they didn't know just yet. The two felt so happy in this moment and decided to read a nice book to celebrate before going out to dinner.

The end

Hope ya'll enjoyed