"Stop says such harsh things or else I will make you use your mouth for better things." He says looking down at you quietly debating if he should do it anyways.

"How. How were you even able to do that?"

"Do what princess?"

"Stop. Calling. Me. That." You snarl up at him. Causing him to throw up his hands in defense.

"Is that why you've been so moody? I'm so sorry, love. I didn't realize you didn't like to be called princess. I always heard Yoshino call you it but then again she is a terrible person." He says as he begins to ramble.

"Whatever. It's fine. But can you answer my question. How did you make my body do whatever you said. Is it your curse technique?"

"Ohh. Eh. Something like that." He says as he snakes his hand around your waist.

"That's cool I suppose."

"It's actually my friend Toge Inumaki's technique I'm just copying it."

"That's cool. You're a chameleon, of sorts."

"I guess so."

"I'm tired of being awake can you fuck me to sleep already?" You say causing his face to turn a bright shade of red.

"Once we get our food I'll fuck you good and hard alright, love?"

"What don't want the help to see you railing me?" You retorted realizing seeing the former cursed boys face turn a crimson has become a your new favorite pastime.

"I'll keep that image to myself."

"I'm surprised. You kept calling Kei a cuck but you didn't fuck me in front of him."

"Would you have wanted me to? Do you want me to fuck your tight little cunt while you ex watches? Want him to hear you moaning my name as I fill you up with my seed?"

"Yuta!" You gasped at his words not expecting him to say something so vulgar.

"I'm surprised that he's been fucking you at all with how tight you were." He says into your ear. Adjusting the two of you so you were sitting in his lap.

"I have a question." You say.

"You are full of them actually." He humored.

"If I was a virgin last night would you have still slept with me?"

"I knew you weren't. But if you were..." He says as he pondered the question. "I guess I would have waited. Made you cum with my mouth afew times or so. Had you use your mouth on me a few times. Then cuddled you and waited until we got married. But we don't have to worry about that because I knew you weren't a virgin."

"How?"

"A pretty girl like you doesn't stay a virgin for long. I bet you weren't one the last time we met."

"That's not true! I was! I didn't give Keisuke my virginity until I was 18."

"God that makes me want to call him back up here even more so I can fuck you infront of him. He was your first?"

"Yes."

"He was your first everything?"

"No. You already knew that he wasn't."

"Who was your first kiss?"

"You Yuta."

"Me? Oh lucky me indeed. Who was your first kiss with tongue?"

"You." You admitted blushing.

"Me again. Wow, I really am lucky ain't I? Who should have been your first?" You felt him yanking down your underwear.

"K... Yu." You corrected knowing he would probably slap you if you answered wrong.

"Your right. Have you ever had anal sex?"

"What!" You exclaimed as you try to escape his grasp.

"Have you ever taken a man in this hole?" He says as he teases your asshole with one of his fingers.

"No! I haven't! And I don't think I want to."

"It can be fun. Don't I deserve it." He says as he presses into you slowly causing you to let out a cry. And try to escape his grasp but he doesn't allow that. "It's okay your doing so good."

"Please no more please. Not Dry."

"You've got a point huh. Good thing I came prepared." He says as he gets up and pulls out a bottle of water based lube from his bag. "To be honest I almost didn't bring it. But I got worried at the last second. Good thing I did hun." He says as he bends you over and covers his manhood with the stuff then squirts some onto your asshole. Without any other warning he rams himself into your unprepared ass causing you to let out a bloodcurdling scream. "Oh fuck. You are so Fucking tight!" He says as he pounds into your asshole.

"Stop! Stop! Stop please." You say tears running down your face ruining last nights mascara even more than before.

"God your perfect. Everything about you is so perfect. You were made for me. Fuck!" He says cumming into your asshole without any warning. "I didn't mean to waste any inside this one." He says pulling out. "That's okay. Once we eat I'll fuck the other one." He says as he snapped your underwear back up.

"You really were a virgin back there weren't you?" He says as he begins to clean up the mixture of blood, cum and lube that coated his Member.

"I said I was!" You cried out.

"True true. I wish you were a virgin everywhere. We could have so much fun." He says as he heals you. "You hurt still?"he asked and you shook your head.

"Good. Don't want you sore before we even really began." After cleaning himself there was a knock on the door. "Food is finally here." He says as helps the staff get the food into the room. "Have a good day." He says as he closed the door after them.

"Eat quickly so we can begin the actual fun. Okay?" Yuta says as he kissed your forehead.