"I am stronger!"

"Impossible Satoru Gojo is the strongest in the world."

"Heh! I am stronger." Yuta says in your ear as he pulled you against him. "Wait! Your saying your attracted to strong men then you agree to marry the wet towel of a boy Kurokawa."

"Eh." You don't argue with him on the fact that it didn't make sense. You knew it didn't. "I have a serious question." You say as you look at him in the reflection of the mirror.

"I have some too. But go ahead ask away."

"Do you ever think about Sano Tomoo or Akashi Maiko? Every year on the anniversary of their death my friends and I have a memorial. But obviously you wouldn't. Do you feel any shame in killing them?" You asked as you closed your eyes trying to get the image of their broken bodies out of your mind.

"I don't think about them anymore than I do any of the other bullies Rika protected me from." He admitted. "I won't lie the girl, Maiko, or whatever her name was. I do feel some sympathy for her family. She was just in the wrong spot at the wrong time. It should have been Yoshino or Mutsumi. I still don't know how Mutsumi didn't die back then. Sheer human will to live I guess."

"She broke over 40% of the bones in her body. Yoshino carried her to the hospital. She could have died."

"Should have."

"She is my Best friend. How could you even say that." You say as you say and he hummed.

"She is an awful person. A perfect example of the fact that you need new friends."

"If you could go back in time would you change anything." You asked and he hummed.

"Alot. The life of a sorcerer is full of regrets."

"That is what my father used to say. That and the bullshit that the strong should protect the weak."

"That would be one thing I would change. I've never met your father. But I'm sure he was a good man. I would have loved to meet him."

"Hah. You really don't know anything." You say as you brushed your hair with your fingers. "(Father's First Name), was an asshole. A terrible husband. And an even worse father. He was always running off to fight curses. He spent my tenth birthday on a mission in the Indies hunting down who knows what. Whenever he returned it was a month later and he was drunk as a skunk with a creepy looking Carnival Mask souvenir (see below)."

"I see. My father wasn't much better."

"Yeah he left you when you were young right?"

"Yeah. He did." He says as he begins to dress himself so he can open the door when the food gets here. "You still care about him. If you didn't you wouldn't've cared about, Keisuke" he growled out his name but continued. "Getting his permission."

"How did Rika become a curse?" You asked trying to change the conversation. Already not liking how personal it became.

"I cursed her."

"Oh. I see. How isn't she here right now?"

"I released her. She's in heaven now watching down on us."

"You believe in that shit? That there is an afterlife."

"Of course I watched her pass over."

"I'm sorry that was probably pretty traumatic."

"Yeah. Watching my best friend pass on twice infront of me. Isn't exactly something that people are made for."

"I couldn't imagine..."

"Yeah but do you want to know what her last wish was?"

"What was that?"

"She asked me to find you and start a family with you."

"Bet!" You say laughing. "I'm sure she did playboy." You say as you threw a pillow at him and he caught it.

"She did though. She loved you as much as I did. Well maybe she just loved the way I spoke of you."

"You spoke of me?" You questioned trying not to laugh at him.

"All the time. About how dreemy your (eye color) eyes are. About how beautiful you look in any color." He says as he climbed up onto the bed to be in front of you. "Honestly." He sits with his face in yours. "When you confessed to me all those years ago. We both were so excited. I hated that only a few weeks later I had to switch schools."

"Yuta. About that night..." You say

"I know that with all the bloodshed you probably don't like thinking about it. I wish they wouldn't have interfered! How dare they."

"That's what I'm trying to..." Before you could confess there was a knock on the door.

"Hey I know you're in there (y/n). Your Life360 app says so. It's okay I just want to talk to you." Keisuke says through the door. It was clear that he was concerned. "I'm sorry I don't want to wake you up or upset you. But I just want to make sure you are okay."

"He is a cuck." Yuta says with a laugh. "Your attracted to strong men but your marrying that cuck boy."

"Your attracted to Cuck Boys." He says laughing. "Wait you were attracted to me. What does that say about me?" He says as he scoffed.

"That's what I've been trying to say. I wasn't attracted to you. It was a prank. It was part of the prank. That's all." You say as you narrowed your eyes and stared him down.

" You say as you narrowed your eyes and stared him down