That's too tiring, not the life I want!

Start from the beginning

The two walked silently to the elevator one after the other, and the trainees of several other teams saw it and looked at Wang Cheng curiously.

"Wang Cheng is really gone!"

"Director He said, what if he doesn't leave? I don't know what he thinks in his head, Director He has given in so much, he still doesn't agree! It's just, it feels like he's sick in the brain!"

"It's better to go, so we have more opportunities."

"Let's go, let's go!"

Most of the trainees were happy with Wang Cheng's departure.

Wang Cheng's performance was too outstanding, and the others had almost no sense of existence except for Wu Han and Li Xuanwei.

Wu Han and Li Weiwei heard the voice, and they both walked out to watch Wang Cheng enter the elevator.

"Looking at his appearance, there is no sadness and sadness."

Wu Han said in a low voice.

Li Xuan shook his head and said: "It was his own choice, Director He gave him the opportunity, and as a result, he chose this result in the end, what is there to be sad about. Although I don't understand why he is like this! However, in the end, there is one less competitor. Wu Han, next, the stage is for the two of us."

Wu Han's eyes also flashed with brilliance.

I had seen the performance of Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen just now, and some of the confidence that was hit was swelled again at this moment!

"You are not my opponent."

Wu Han said a word to Li Xuanwei, then turned around and walked towards his practice room.

Li Xuan took a deep look at the elevator where Wang Cheng left, did not speak, just turned around and continued to study the next performance.

.......

Zhang Xiuhua sent Wang Cheng to the door and waved: "Okay, Wang Cheng, I'll send you here, you take a taxi back to the company apartment by yourself, and think about it again."

Wang Cheng waved his hand: "I know, Sister Hua, don't worry about me!"

After that, Wang Cheng walked to the intersection to take a taxi with a salute, and he had already begun to plan the next time arrangement in his heart.

No need to be on the show, relax!

If the company wants to hide itself, it should not arrange other work for itself in a short period of time...

So....

What do you have to do next, sit and wait for the snow to end and terminate the contract?

Thinking of this, Wang Cheng smiled.

Anyway, it's nothing, can you go home and see your parents in this world, and then go out and see this plausible world?

However, thinking of the little money in his mobile phone, Wang Cheng temporarily extinguished the idea of going out for a walk.

This little money is only enough for him to eat.

Nor could he ask his parents for money.

Therefore, the plan to see everywhere can only be temporarily stranded and wait two years later.

Heart Relaxed, brisk and slow.

Wang Cheng walked on the sidewalk with a salute, his eyes looking at the side of the road, wanting to find a taxi.