Why not sing yourself? Because tired! Know what was done wrong?

Start from the beginning

Hasty production?

Sorry, not perfect enough?

Wang Cheng's few words made many insiders present blush a little.

This song, in the current Chinese music scene, is already a good and excellent work.

And this is still an imperfect work hastily produced by Wang Cheng!

How does this make those people in the Chinese music scene deal with themselves now?

An Keru kept staring at Wang Cheng's eyes, feeling that Wang Cheng did not look like a liar, and her interest in Wang Cheng was even greater, and she continued to ask: "Wang Cheng, when did you learn to create and produce music? This requires a lot of accumulation and expertise..."

Many trainees and the head of the company's broker pricked up their ears to listen.

They were also curious, why did Wang Cheng do this?

Was it taught by the company?

Which company will teach these?

Even Zhang Hanwen and Zhang Xiuhua looked at Wang Cheng curiously.

I saw Wang Cheng immediately replied: "When I was studying in the company, I asked the teachers to learn, plus I was more interested in private, so I learned some professional knowledge by myself! It's not that hard..."

Simple and perfunctory answer.

Well...

It's not that hard!

Wu Han and Li Weiwei and the others all smiled bitterly.

Not that hard?

They have already worked hard, but they have only mastered the introductory music theory knowledge, and their singing skills have only just started... When it comes to creation and production, they simply don't have the time and energy to learn!

Wang Cheng learned so many things in just one year? And all of them have reached such a high level?

They can only sigh in their hearts!

The gap between people and people!

It's so big...

And Mo Jinhua, Zhou Jianjun and several other companies' agents, looking at Wang Cheng's gaze has shining, and they can't wait to dig Wang Cheng into their own with a hoe now.

He Lei and several people from the director team all looked at this scene with solemn expressions.

Even An Keru listened to Wang Cheng's words, the corners of her mouth overflowed with a wry smile, she is from a science class, naturally has learned a lot of basic music theory knowledge, occasionally sang the theme song of TV series, and will also serve as a singing guest when participating in large-scale parties, so she is no stranger to music, even more professional than many traffic singers who have released singles and albums now, and not much worse than those powerful professional singers.

Therefore, she knows that what Wang Cheng said is simple and easy, but if she really learns to do it, it is really not simple and easy at all!

Collecting her emotions, An Keru nodded and asked curiously: "That's right. I listened to this song, it was all sung by Zhang Hanwen and a few of them, but you didn't sing a word of lyrics yourself, why?"

She wanted to ask, is Wang Cheng not good at singing?

However, no exit was asked.

Because, with the genius of creation and production skills, the singing skills should not be bad!