What a fit! Have you learned to waste?

Start from the beginning

However, Wu Han found that he couldn't do it at all, forcibly imitated, only felt stiff, his body tense, and his heart was also flustered!

Mo Jinhua obviously noticed Wu Han's imposing posture, and said with a bitter smile: "Don't rush to learn, wait until you participate in more big scene performances in the future, accumulate more fans, and then learn slowly! This requires slowly accumulating the foundation and momentum in order to slowly cultivate..."

Slowly developing?

Wu Han stared at Wang Cheng strangely: "Then why can Wang Cheng be like this now?"

Mo Jinhua looked at Wang Cheng and said softly: "Some people, born to be the protagonists, should be born to eat this bowl of rice."

Alright!

When Wu Han heard this, he became a little autistic again.

The ultimate goal he needs to work hard to achieve is something that people are born with.

He remembered an old saying that all roads lead to Chang'an, but some people were born in Chang'an.

Wu Han remembered Wang Cheng's wonderful performance just now, and asked in a low voice: "Is this song really composed by himself? Moreover, it took only one day to make it?"

Although Wu Han has not yet participated in the production of song works, he has also seen other artists in the company make singles, which is definitely not a day.

It takes a while to select the work, and then it takes several days to produce, which is all fast, if it is slow, it is not strange to make a song in a month!

But......

He had heard news from the program group before, and Wang Cheng only used the studio for one day to complete the recording of this song.

So, when he and everyone else heard the news, they laughed and just waited to see the joke...

Because.

They all thought that this was Wang Cheng's own fooling.

In their common sense, what kind of music can be made in a day?

Funny too!

But now.

No one at the scene could laugh.

People with a little musical knowledge know that this song is definitely a high-quality work, enough to be used to release a single, or the title song of the album, and it is likely to become popular.

Therefore, Wu Han raised his own doubts.

This is also a question in the minds of most other insiders.

Of course, Mo Jinhua had the same doubt in her heart, but she shook her head and whispered: "I don't know! No one had seen it at the time, and it was impossible to watch people record songs. One can only be sure that this is a new song without a doubt. However, with the contradiction between Wang Cheng and Dongxing Entertainment, I think Dongxing Entertainment can no longer spend resources to buy Wang Cheng a good song of such quality. So, most likely, Wang Cheng really created and recorded it himself!"

Mo Jinhua knows that now that the Chinese music scene is withering, any excellent music work is a scarce resource in the circle, and it is not simple to get.

The contradiction between Dongxing Entertainment and Wang Cheng has almost spread throughout the circle.

Even the ranking does not give Wang Cheng a little traffic resources...

How could it be possible to spend resources to buy Wang Cheng such a good song of such quality?

So!

Mo Jinhua speculated that this should be created by Wang Cheng himself.