Preparatory period, all the lines should be brought with you

Start from the beginning

At the same time, Wang Cheng also taught them a lot of dance skills, which is a real improvement in strength, which may make them go further in the future...

Also, Wang Cheng even specially composed a song for them to sing, but he didn't sing a word!

Such teammates are really a collection of immortals and demons!

Wang Cheng looked at Zhang Hanwen's back and said softly: "Zhang Hanwen, my promise to you last time has always been valid. Next time you officially debut, you can ask me to help you once!"

Zhang Hanwen's figure paused for a moment, and he barely pulled out a smile: "Thank you, I remembered."

After that, Zhang Hanwen took a few team members to eat first, he was really afraid of Wang Cheng, but thinking of this song created by Wang Cheng this time, he was a little moved.

Wang Cheng nodded and looked at Zhang Xiuhua: "Sister Hua, aren't you going to eat?"

Zhang Xiuhua felt that he had no appetite, but thinking of the performance in the afternoon, he knew that he had to eat to maintain his strength, and nodded: "I'll go right away! Wang Cheng, don't make any more trouble in the afternoon performance!"

Wang Cheng stood up and stretched: "I will go on time, rest assured."

After that, Wang Cheng was ready to take a nap.

Go on time?

Zhang Xiuhua had another headache when he heard it.

You go on time...

However, when will the program team go?

What should I do if the program team arrives early?

Now that's all that's left for your group, and people are waiting for the recording to finish and finish, so that they can enter post-production...

Zhang Xiuhua opened his mouth, his expression became miserable again, he wanted to say something, but thinking that he had just said for more than half an hour, Wang Cheng was also oily and salty, so he could only wave his hand weakly, turn around and leave, and go to eat first!

And Wang Cheng also closed the door and went to bed to take a nap.

Nothing is important to sleep and rest.

........

In another luxury lounge.

An Keru just ate the meal specially sent by the program group and lay on the sofa to rest for a while!

The assistant came over gently and said: "Keru, Director He just said that there is only the last team left, you can go early after eating, record early, today's recording work will be over, and the rest is their later stage..."

An Keru glanced at her assistant, then continued to close her eyes and said lightly: "I'm tired, I want to sleep for a while. Let them wait!"

The assistant smiled bitterly, knowing that the eldest lady was angry and playing tantrums.

After all, it is also a rare first-line coffee in the circle, and it is a powerful first-line coffee, and there will be no less status and pride.

In the morning, I was played by a nineteen-year-old teen-year-old trainee...

How could Ankeru not do something?

Otherwise, won't everyone think she is a bully in the future?

The assistant understood Ankeru's approach, so he was also supportive, turned and left the rest room, closed the door of the room, and went over to ZhengheHe Lei, who ate a box lunch with the program team staff, said: "Director He, Keru is tired in the morning, so I have to sleep for a while at noon, and then go to record the program."