The liveliest fan page! Has super top potential!

Start from the beginning

"Xiao Chengcheng, when will you send a photo."

"Xiao Chengcheng, sister loves you."

"Xiao Chengcheng, Auntie loves you..."

"Xiao Cheng Cheng..."

"Xiao Cheng Cheng, I saw your promotional video, I look so focused and handsome when I dance..."

The densely packed speech immediately increased by tens of thousands of people, and the number of retweets and likes also reached tens of thousands.

In terms of fan activity and interactive intimacy, it can definitely rank at the forefront of the entire Weibo.

Even those superstars with tens of millions of fans can't immediately respond to tens of thousands of people if they send a message!

However, Wang Cheng's more than four million Weibo followers can do this.

Zhang Hanwen, who often pays attention to Wang Cheng, saw this scene, and he was envious to death, if he could, he would rather lose his life expectancy by ten years, but also have such a group of fans, and said to Wang Cheng who walked in to work: "Wang Cheng, you have so many fans, the viscosity is so high, publicize it for us more, canvass! We were all about to be surpassed by Wu Han's team..."

After two or three days, Wu Han's team, with the support of the company behind it, the number of team votes has caught up with Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen's team, but Wu Han's personal votes are still hundreds of thousands of miles away from Wang Cheng!

Wang Cheng turned on the mobile phone, entered the working state, and said lightly: "Don't think about so many things, study your performance, the performance is wonderful, everything will be!"

Zhang Hanwen and the others were extremely convinced of immortal teammates like Wang Cheng at this moment.

"Yes, Wang Cheng is right, let's start!"

"Wang Cheng, my movements don't seem to be smooth enough, you teach me again..."

"Wang Cheng..."

Zhang Hanwen put down his thoughts, and several people quickly entered the working state!

Tomorrow, a new episode will be recorded.

Except for Wang Cheng, everyone entered the final tense sprint.

Zhang Hanwen and the others even practiced until after three o'clock last night before going to bed, and got up at eight o'clock in the morning to continue practicing, so desperately that even Wang Cheng was impressed by them in his heart.

Traffic stars sometimes do not have anything to get their hands on, only a face, but before they become famous, they are really representatives of extreme efforts, but few people can always insist on it, and after becoming famous, they lie down and harvest leeks.

Zhang Xiuhua took the phone to the door of the practice room and looked at it, and saw that everyone was very engaged, so he turned and left, looking slightly helpless and bitter.

Other players have the help of the company resources behind them.

However, Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen did not have any resources.

Therefore, Wang Cheng has the highest fans among the newcomer trainees in the same year, up to more than 4 million Weibo fans, but he cannot be popular on any social platform.

Because, Dongxing Entertainment smashed most of the resources on Ma Yunfei, and the other few resources were given to its two first-line top streamers, and there were no resources to distribute to others!