I just took a break! The ignorant are fearless?

Start from the beginning

Moreover, Wang Cheng's requirements for them are not high, just exerting their own strength is enough, plus some of his own later retouching, can fully present this work, perhaps a little worse than the MV of the time management master, but it is not too bad, enough for the performance.

In the morning, the recording is complete.

Zhang Hanwen and several people were red with excitement!

It was the first time they had recorded a single.

Several people are completely centered on Wang Cheng, and they all revolve around Wang Cheng at all times...

"Wang Cheng, I like this song so much, it's amazing. It's better than the new song released by Li Tianfeng last month, I can't believe it, this is actually written by you, it turned out to be recorded by us, it's awesome!"

One of the team members said excitedly.

Li Tianfeng is one of the only two top two under Dongxing Entertainment, the main character is singing and dancing, a new song released last month, after hype won the third place in monthly sales, a single month download sales of more than 10 million, is one of the hottest singles in these two months.

Many of the trainees under Dongxing Entertainment are targeting Li Tianfeng.

Wang Cheng smiled and said nothing, not caring about this.

This song by the time management master can only be regarded as a good dance music, and on the music alone, it is really average.

Zhang Hanwen put his arm around Wang Cheng's shoulders and said affectionately: "Wang Cheng, I know that you want to practice your singing skills and then sing, and give us all the opportunities, and our brothers will remember it in their lives." Next time, we will definitely not allow you to do this, you must sing with us..."

Several other people also echoed, their faces full of emotion.

"Yes, Wang Cheng, next time it is not allowed to do this, you must sing with us, we are brothers."

"Wang Cheng, we can't always rely on you to help us!"

"Wang Cheng, your singing skills are similar to mine, I can sing, you can also sing..."

.....

Zhang Xiuhua saw that everyone was so united, and the works created by Wang Cheng were really good, she looked at Wang Cheng with a smile on her face, as if Wang Cheng had an inexplicable aura on him.

However, Wang Cheng still said in a calm tone: "No need, you can sing, I just have a break."

Eh...?

Several people who were moved froze.

Do you take a break?

What do you mean?

But.

Wang Cheng didn't give them time to think, and continued: "That's it for today, starting early tomorrow morning, everyone will start dancing with me and prepare for the next performance. I'll leave work and go to eat first..."

After speaking, Wang Cheng waved his hand and left first.

Zhang Hanwen looked at each other, and then temporarily put aside the doubts in his heart, still immersed in the excitement of recording his own song, as if he had released a single and released an album, and then met to continue to listen to this song...

And at this time.

The competition for several major traffic programs has also begun head-on.

Stimulated by the ratings of the last Oriental Star exceeding 2.5, several other traffic programs have smashed a lot of resources and began to attract hype for their own programs.