"So are most men and some women here. So do you have any more I can work off of or is that it?"

"This was a waste of time. I'm going to bed." You say as you leave the hotels ballroom and make your way to your room. On your way you felt the very same man you were drawling a blank on describing moments before wrap his arms around your waist and yank you into a room that wasn't yours. "Hey!" You shouted as you tried to wiggle free from his grip.

"Why are you being like this all the sudden?" He asked as he pushed you onto the couch.

"What are you talking about Yuta." You say as you take in his appearance.

"Is it your friends? It is isn't it?! They were always so horrible."

"Yuta..." You looked at him for a bit unable to get a good read on him. "Is Rika here with you?" You asked as your eyes bounced from him to the doorway

"No. Not anymore. Not actually, that is." He says. "Alot has changed since Ive seen you last. I'm not the worm of a boy you used to know." He says using your commonly used insult.

"Yes I see that. Your a professional Sorcerer now aren't you?" You questioned. And he smiled and knodded as he broke the distance between the two of you.

"What are you? I know you can see curses. You were the first person to see Rika. Are you a window? Or a curse user?"

"Eh... I don't know what you are talking about." You says as you try to scoot away from him.

(TW Unsolicited Lemons Ahead)

"Stop moving." He says and you felt your body obey his command.

'what the hell?' you questioned but your body wouldn't move to speek those words. 'what is going on? Why can't I move?'

"Strip." He ordered and you obeyed without any control over your actions. "So beautiful y/n-chan. So perfect. And so mine." He says as he runs his fingers up your leg and side before getting a grip of your breast.

"Yuta, stop please. Not like this. Please." You begged knowing that you're body was somehow obeying his comands.

"I've waited for so long for you." He says as he grinds his hips into the couch.

"Please Yuta. Please."

"Are you a virgin?"

"I'm sorry?!" You asked looking at him confused.

"Are you a virgin? Answer the question!" He demanded.

"Of course not. I'm 22 years old!" You shouted back.

"Well then. That answers your question doesn't it. Why should I wait for marriage when you couldn't do the same for me." He says in a very condescending tone as he forces two of his fingers into your unprepared cunt.

"Stop!" You scream at him and he just hmms and thrusts is fingers in and out slightly scissoring them just enough to stretch you. "Stop please." You begged as you tried to fight against whatever that was preventing you from moving to no success.

"You are sopping wet. Don't lie. You want this just as much as I do." He says.

"No I don't! Please Yuta, please..." You begged but were cut off by him thrusting into your prepared pussy. "Yuta!" You scream out as you try hard to pay attention to what was going on around you and not how delicious his cock stretches you open.

"God you're so tight!" He groaned into your neck. "Fuck. So perfect." He says as he pistons himself at such a speed to cause you see black dots.

"Please Yuta, Please." You beg not sure what you are even begging for as the room fills with a symphony of plaps and groans coming from both parties.

"Fuck. I'm going to cum inside." He groaned out. You are far too gone to make sense of what he was saying.

He stopped causing you to groan out "Please Yuta! More. Please." You begged.

"Tell me to cum inside your greedy little cunt." He says as he waits.

"Yuta! Please." You begged wishing you could reach out and create that friction you crave so much.

"Say it. Then I'll make you cum. Come on princess. Say it."

"Yuta Ruin Me Please." You begged and he groaned and returned to his previous pace.

"I am going to ruin your tight little cunt. I'm going to fill you up so much that there won't be any way for you not to bear my children." He groans out as he speeds up chasing his own high before he lets out a soft groan and he shoots his seed deep inside your womb. "I love you." He says as he snuggled into your chest. "say it back." He whispered into your flesh.

"I love you too." You whine out. "I sleepy." You say and he places kisses on your neck.

"But I've got so much more for you." He says as he grinds his hips into yours. Causing you to gasp.

"Once isn't enough. I need you to take every bit of my love." He says as he adjusts your positions and he begins again.

Two hours later and he has fully bred your cunt finally being satisfied with himself he pulls out and wobbly carried you to the bed before cuddling you against him.