Chapter 27 - S'endormir

Start from the beginning

Lily: OH. MY. GOD. HOLD ON I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AHHH THAT IS SO CUTE!!!! THE BOOKSTORE OH MY GOD THAT IS GOHSGOSGISGGPSJGP

Malia: I know it was so nice just sitting with him and reading to each other.

Lily: Stop before I have a heart attack and actually have to go to the hospital.

Malia: Okay well how was your day?

Lily: I didn't do much, I texted Nash a bit.

Malia: How is that going? I think you two would be cute.

Lily: I don't know I haven't actually gotten time to talk to him I mean we have texted and stuff but never actually talked to each other aside from that time in your hotel room.

Malia: I understand. In his defense he can't really talk to you when we are in Virginia and you are God knows where.

Lily: Hahaha. I guess you're right.

Malia: Hey you should come to Cali in a week or so. I want you to meet my grandparents. I am hoping the guys all come out as well so they can meet my gramps and grammie.

Lily: I can ask my parents, they will hopefully say yes. They are starting to let me be more independent.

Malia: That's good.

Lily: I gotta go my mom is calling me down for dinner. I will ask her tonight. Text you later.

Malia: Okay BYE!

I hang up and quickly dial my grandmother. I know some people may be like, why does she talk to her grandparents so much? Well I love them for one and I don't have a mom to tell all of this stuff to so I am going to tell my grammie.

Grammie: Hello? Malia?

Malia: Hi grammie I just got back from my date!

Grammie: That's nice, how was it? Was he a gentlemen?

Malia: It was amazing and yes he was. Even though it was casual and not full out fancy it felt so intimate.

Grammie: That sounds wonderful where did he take you?

Malia: Well for lunch he took me to Chipotle because he knows I like it. Don't be mad that he took me to like a fast food restaurant. I like that he took me to Chipotle because it shows we are casual and can be chill with each other.

Grammie: I didn't say anything but continue.

Malia: Then we went and played laser tag. Then he took me to a Barnes and Nobles. We bought books then we sat in the back corner and read out loud to each other from one of my favorite books. It was so much fun and I am dying inside!

Grammie: Aw that is adorable. You really like him.

Malia: Yeah I do. I want you to meet him and my best friend, Lily. I invited Lily to come to Cali sometime in a week or so to meet you and gramps. I want the boys to be there as well.

Grammie: I would love to meet this boy that makes you so happy and Lily sounds wonderful.

Malia: Haha, yeah. Well I gotta go my phone is about to die, but tell gramps I love him. 

Grammie: I will I love you dear!

Malia: I love you too grammie!

I hang up my phone and plug it into my charger. I open my laptop and go on YouTube. I haven't made a video in a while. Maybe I can make a quick video. I grab my digital camera and set it up on the bookshelf across from my bed. I turn it on and start recording.