Chapter One

"James, I want no pranks, no messing around with Fred, no doing magic, and no sneaking into my office. Okay?" 

I nodded with absolutely no conviction whatsoever. Albus, 15 year old brother, snorted. "Hey!" I cried. "It's not like I go around messing with people." 

He snorted again. 

Dad just sighed. "Remember, Daisy, Rigel and Peggy are coming over-" The fireplace burned green, and Daisy, Rigel and Peggy Black came out. 

Lily, my little sister, smiled happily. "Peggy!" She called to her friend. 

"Teddy, don't let them-" 

"I know." Teddy cut my mum off. He had heard this speech about fifteen thousand times already. 

"Have fun!" My mum, Ginny Potter, called, as she left for a party she and dad called a "Gryffindor Reunion." Kind of stupid, if you ask me. 

"Fred, race you up!" I called to my best friend, Fred Weasley the II. He grinned and took off. I followed closely behind. 

*Teddy's POV* 

The kids were either upstairs or eating, I was sitting on the couch in the living room with Vic, all was good. Until I realized..

"Vic, do you hear that?" I asked my wife. 

"No, what is it?" She asked me. 

"Exactly. It's way too quiet in this house. Remember, James and Fred are in here." 

"JAMES!!! FRED!!!" James appeared at the top of the steps. "What is it, my dear Teddy?" He asked with absolutely no conviction whatsoever. 

"What are you holding?" 

He paled. "Nothing."  

"Yeah right." I heard Rose Weasley say. She had come out of the sitting room with Scorpius on her heels. They had been researching something or other.  "We can all see it, James. Don't try to hide it." 

James tried to hide said thing behind his back, but to no avail, as Lily was trying to snatch it out of his hands, with Albus and Daisy just behind her. 

In one last attempt to save himself, James threw the thing (which appeared to be a necklace) towards Louis. 

Louis caught the necklace, and I was about to go over to him and get it, when I tripped on the couch and fell, which resulted in Louis getting knocked over. 

Louis falling resulted in Rigel catching the necklace. He was about to run away with it when Peggy stopped him in his tracks. 

Rigel threw the necklace in the air, and by luck, Albus caught it. He cried out, "James, where did you find a time turner?!" In his panic, he also threw the time turner, and I was just about to catch it, but it fell on the ground. 

The time turner shattered. 

Sand poured out from it, and a weird tornado-thing swirled up from it. 

We were all being pulled toward it, and just before I was sucked in, I heard Lily- "JAMES, LOUIS, RIGEL, ALBUS, YOU ARE ALL SO DEAD, I SWEAR TO-"