| Alternate Ending: Part 2 |

Start from the beginning

As you tried to gain your strength, you looked forward and your dagger was right there. You groggily started to crawl forward to get to it, but Quaritch stepped on your back with his boot, making you groan painfully at the pressure he was putting in. "Just give up already. You gain nothing by fighting back. I'm going to kill you anyway, so why don't we make this easier" Quaritch said with a tone of faux sense of empathy, as if he cared at all, but you continued to try and reach for your knife.

You start to see red at the mention of your husband. You reached your arm as far as you could, grabbed the dagger and stabbed it onto his shin. Quaritch yelled out in agony as he removed his foot from your back, giving you a chance to stand up fully while he gripped his leg. You charge at the man, with nothing but rage coursing through you, and you tackle him against the railing of the deck. You gripped his arms and kept them tight from being used. You stepped and put hard pressure on the shin you stabbed, making him cry out in unmeasurable pain, but it only brought you contentment. He'd pay for everything that he's done.

You lifted your fist to send a blow square to his face, and when you did, you smashed your fist onto his face over and over. You were using this as an outlet for all the frustration and anger you had pent up for this man. He drove and forced your family out of your home in the forest and taking the children away from everything that they've ever known, he made the place where you and Jake met a sanctuary that only brought memories of murder and destruction, he could have possibly killed your husband in battle and you had no idea where he was, and brought life-long trauma to those you cared about. Not to mention how much he encouraged Tulkun hunting, just to get to you and Jake. He was truly a devil and a menace.

"I meant what I said," You said in between punches. "I'll kill you and i'll tear you apart" You breathed heavily, continuing your attacks on him, unaware that he was slowly finding a hand to the handle of his gun on his waist belt. "In this life, or the next, no matter on how many lives you take" You swore, letting your rage control your words and not where your attention was supposed to be focused on.

It all happened so slow that you could barely process it. One moment, you were sending a barrage of punches fueled by rage at this man, and the next, you saw him reach for his pistol and aim it directly at your abdomen. You attemped to move away, but it was too late.

All of a sudden, you heard a loud bang, followed by a searing pain on your stomach. You gasped with terror and shock, that was quickly replaced by an agonizing sensation. You stepped back slowly as Quaritch stayed leaned over the railing with a satisfied look. You pressed your hand over the wound and could very clearly feel the hole with blood rapidly seeping out. You started to choke and gasp for short breaths as your hands trembled.

As Quaritch wanted, you were utterly and desperately weak right now. He stepped away from the railing and stalked towards you, who could barely stand on her own two feet. The man draped you over his shoulder, and began to walk you over to the edge. You felt like your whole world had stopped moving as tears brimmed your eyes and shallow breaths escaped you. Before you knew it, Quaritch threw you over the edge and onto the water.

"You had a good run, Mrs. Sully. It didn't have to end this way," Quaritch said emotionlessly as he watched you sink more and more into the depths of the ocean. In the corner of his eye, he began to see Lyle start to bring Kiri over with the claws of his Ikran, despite the girl fighting against the hold on her. Everything was going according to plan and how he wanted it to go.

Your body wasn't lifeless yet, but it was limp and it was close to shutting down. As water engulfed you, the sound of your sons calling out for you resonated through the currents. The boys were just leaving the boat on their ilu and watched the Colonel throw you over the edge without putting up a fight. The voices of Neteyam and Lo'ak reminded you to keep trying to live, but your circumstances made it hard. You pressed a hand onto your wound and hissed painfully, prompting for bubbles to come out, and trying to come up to the surface but with only one hand it was near impossible.