Chapter One

In a big bar, it was afternoon, they were not many costumers. At the edgy were two young looking adult, on there table were served soft drinks. It would have looked like they were dating but the girl was talking, bitterly. She was narrating a story and it was a bitter story to the guy next to her, they were classmates and he is two years older than her, his name is Kelechi, he looks engross in the story despite it was sorrowful. "you can't judge a person by what he look just like books. How could you have endured this, this long. I thought you were happy with all those smile..."

TWENTY TWO YEARS AGO
My name is Eze Chiamaka, my parents died when I was ten in a motor accident, so I was brought to Enugu to live with my Uncle, my mother cousin's sister. He owns a big pharmacy shop which was very big that you can get any type of drug even cream and soap of any type. He have a lot of sales girls. His wife was in port Harcourt, during Christmas, sometimes Easter and few holiday he travel to join them but his wife have never visited him here in Enugu. This man is so religious that at the first sight you can mistake him to an angel. When I entered to his house it looked like heaven, he enrolled me to All Saints highschool, it was among the best school here, he bought for me new clothes, shoes, even underwears. Then I loved him. One thing made me sad which was that he never come back early but still yet I looked up to him as a father.
As I said I once loved him. When I entered Jss3, I was 15 years when things changed. I woke up one Saturday morning, he was around, I greeted him and went ahead to prepare today's meal but he have already served it, he told me to settle down so that we could eat together. As I was eating he asked one question that surprised me "have you started seeing your menstruation" I thought he wanted to give me advice about boys or so. "no" I answered blankly "so all this your breast and sexy hips, you are not yet a woman. Wow that means am not late." I laughed thinking it was a joke "come here" he demanded and I went to him he placed me on his laps and then he started feeding me, I never understood anything then, I refuse but he insisted that I should open my mouth, after much argument I gave in and open my mouth he fed me. "you know I love you and I will never harm you" I nodded "Chiamaka, from today, I will show you love and you will show me love too, won't you show daddy some love?" despite I was surprise as well I never understood what he was saying but I nodded. He started touching my lap smoothly, from my knee region up, he continue moving up; it was so tickling but he was so happy but something sense danger but what will I do, then his hand was placed on my Vulva, he kept on rubbing it, well due that I haven't matured well there was small hair not up to four hair; so it was soft. His hand was moving smoothly and it was ticklish then his little finger entered inside...... please don't expect me to explain because I don't know what I felt but I know I felt so great and even crazy. it was unendurable, so I decided to stop him but he scolded me badly that surprised me. I left him to continue enduring it but I left small mourning. That day was good but it was when the door of sorrows opened.

ABAKPA
Today, it was three days after that Saturday, and it was when I started understanding where I am standing. My uncle came back this evening he entered my room, well I was not sleeping, I was doing my homework, he asked me to come to papa, I walked towards him he carried me to the bed, "anytime am at home don't wear shirt, you might wear you bra or leave it dangling, my breast wasn't so small but it was pointed; you have a nice boobs" I nodded because am really afraid of this man now, the last few days made me to understand that my Uncle is no more my daddy." I can't walk around the house naked" I said trying to reason him " didn't I tell you that you are mine so..." "but it does not mean that I have to be naked" I interrupted him " it means that, because am always horny anytime I see you" "what is the meaning of being horny" asked innocently "you don't need to know" he said as he removed my shirt. Then he started licking my ear down to my collar neck, then he continued licking down to my shoulder- it was so good. He countinued down to my upper breast- I don't know which one was the first, then he took my nipple and sucked it like tomorrow was no more- now it was no more good because I felt tears rolling down my checks. when he was done with the first he moved to the next breast.
When he was done he rose up, he checked his watch " dress up let go and meet Fr. Nwaobodo" "why?" I have to ask because I couldn't believe he could summon the courage to meet a priest "to confess to him that I had a great day and tell him how great your breast taste. will you mind begin my supper every night" I was flabbergasted and speechless, as he saw how speechless I was he then started laughing as he leaves.

SAINTS ANDREW
"Oooh Fr. good evening" my Uncle greeted "Evening, what brings you here, today" "I was not around on Sunday, so I brought my Tite" he said as he brings out a small envelope, it was full with money, it was then that I allowed my presence to be notice "Fr. good evening" I greeted him "Amaka, how are you" he asked me- the truth was that am not feeling well but will I tell him the reason if he ask, well the question turn out to be rhetorical because when I looked up he was praying for my uncle.
When we were done at Fr. Nwaobodo, we entered the church to join the Bible study program, this program was invented by my uncle inorder to preach the scripture to us sinners, well today was my fifth day and it will be my last because a sinner like me is not righteous enough to be converted by an Angel like my Uncle. I sat at the back listening to the woman who was preaching to us. I enjoyed the woman's speech and even the programs, then it was spoiled when I heard "Mr Solomno, please come and talk to us" when I heard his name I felt like vomiting. I thought he had shame that he will not come out but I was mistaken "I don't have much to say, but first am sorry for not attending for the past few days...." he was behaving nice, it shocked me when he touched the bible and open it and started reading it, I expected that I would be seeing ashes. It was then that I understood why heavenly lightening didn't struck him and do you know why? I remembered that devil can read bible, do you remember Jesus temptation when devil quoted psalm 91 for Jesus. The truth is that I couldn't endure it any longer so I stood up and left quietly.
I was outside sitting on a plastic chair, I was chatting on WhatsApp when I overheard some mothers, passing " I wish my husband was like Bro. Solomon" the first woman said "not only you, he is so good, he is really a nice man" "do you know that he travel every time to port Harcourt to see his family. His wife stays in port" the third lady says "he is really a great man, he gives to charity, he even pay his Tite. he is not selfish. I pray that God will bless him and after all this his struggle that God will not depart from him" the women continued but I blocked my ear because all this is a lie- he gives out openly to make himself righteous and he is a devil, he is more than the devi... "Amaka what are you doing here" The third lady asked me while the rest turned looking at me. I don't know what to say "good evening ma. I had an urgent call to take, I am coming inside" "ok" the third lady response, then their left "Children of this days take phone as their God" the second woman said loudly making sure that I could here her, well thank God that my lie paved them off, so I continue chatting.
Back at home, we were eating our supper "why did you leave? you were not there when I started talking" "I prefer hearing God's word from someone else" it was simple and he didn't drag it long, so I kept devouring my food

Wow thank you for reading this book 😍😍 I hope you will finish with us 😊. Please commentand vote. This is my first book. I hope you will love it