Wuxian ordered to take Yanli and Wangji away from there...

Wangji didn't want to leave Wuxian alone... But it is Wuxian order... The soldier hides wangji and Yanli in a cave... And said them to not come out...

Wuxian arrive there and he was shocked to see a monster... It is impossible that any monster lived in the Wei kingdom... Are wens here?

He looked here and there... He thought that the most important thing is to kill that monster...

He saw others using their power on the Monster... But it seems like nothing affects him...

The monster throws them far away... Wuxian eyes widen his eyes... How can a monster throw his brothers and nothing is affecting him?

Wuxian finally uses his dragon power...

His dragon wings pop out from his back... And already in the air...

He uses his power on the monster

He uses his power on the monster... Somehow it is affecting him...

The Monster fell a few steps back... Monster furiously caught Wuxian in his root...
(he has a body of roots... He caught people through his root)

Wuxian used fire in the monster's body... Suddenly he heard someone...

"Attack on his eyes..."

Wuxian turn to look... And he is shocked... Why is wangji here...

"Wangji run from here... It is not safe to be here"

"Xian gege... I can't leave you here alone... Pls listen to me & attack his eyes"

Wuxian agreed... He is not scared of his life but wangji... He can't see him in pain...

Wuxian attack on the monster eyes... And unexpectedly, Monster's grip loosens and wuxian takes the opportunity to free himself...

He understands that to kill the monster, he has to attack his eyes. He takes his sword suibian

He directly attacks the monster's eye

He directly attacks the monster's eye... Monster groan in pain... And fell on the ground... His body vanishes into black smoke...

Wangji runs and hugs Wuxian body tightly... He checks if Wuxian is fine...