Wen Ning smiles softly... Because his friend Wuxian, who didn't believe in love... And think as a useless...
That Wuxian is falling in love.   Is this miracle?

'when you feel that you want to protect someone, care for their small thing... Then you understand... You are in love... Or in the way of falling deeper in love ' Wen Ning thought... As he remembers what his father used to say...

Wen Ning silently left the tent... Giving some privacy to the xianwang couple.

~TIME SKIP~

Everyone is sleeping inside their tents...

Wangji tightly hugs Wuxian... After the morning incident... He didn't leave Wuxian...

And Wuxian carefully takes care of his baby...

Unknown to them... A Man in black robes looking at their tents with a wicked smile...

"huh... Dare to stay here... Enjoy your sleep because after tonight you never going to sleep peacefully or  I say in other words that this is yours last night"  he smirked...

"Master" call another man who is also wearing a black robe...

"Inject this..."

Another man takes the injection and goes to insert this fluid into the man who is unconscious and tied with the chainsaw...

Both men hide somewhere but they keep watching the man who is slowly Changing into a monster...

"Ahhhh" yelled the monster who break the chainsaw... The monster is furiously looking for his prey...

The monster's eyes fall on Royal Princes & Princess and some soldiers' tents...

The monster headed toward there. Some soldiers saw the monster, and they attack the monster with their arrows...

The Monster aggressively captures a few soldiers and throws them far...

Wen Ning already woke up... He orders the other soldier to inform Wuxian and the other princes and princesses yanli & wangji...

Wen Ning attacks the monster with his sword... The monster fell on Wen Ning...  The Monster caught Wen Ning in the root and squeeze him...

Wen Ning groans in pain... And tries his best to free himself... But he can't able to move...

Meanwhile, some soldiers inform other princes and princesses...