Chapter 10

Blanket's POV

It's all over the news now. Everything about my dad being alive and making a huge comeback to the stage and the whole world finding out about Natalie. It all seems so surreal, but it's happening. And it's happening fast.

I guess I can't really say that I'm upset or mad about it anymore- not that I was entirely outraged in the first place, but I wasn't particularly excited about it either; the main reason being Prince, Paris, and I grew up knowing nothing but fame, fortune, and cameras everywhere we turn, and I just don't want Natalie to be put through that, too, but now it's too late. She's already too far in.

I'm starting to take Prince and I's conversation to heart- the one about how we have to be happy for our sister Natalie and support her decision on doing this. After all, having not known her real family pretty much her entire life, she deserves to make her own choice on whether or not she wants to be introduced to the public; not to mention that she is going to be doing it with our dad, and that's enough to pull me onto her side.

And even though I would rather it just be our family that knows about Natalie, it is only fair to her that the world knows for a fact that Michael Jackson doesn't just have three kids. She deserves to be known.

"Don't be so nervous, Nat, you're gonna do great!" Paris reassures Natalie, and she smiles and nods nervously. I turn my head to look at my twin sister, as she does the same simultaneously. I smile and nod at her, and she smiles back. I place my hand on top of hers and give her a slight smirk.

"She's right. You're gonna be awesome. Might even do better than dad." I say, and my dad snaps his body around the front seat to look at us in the back.

"Hey! Watch it, Blanket Joseph!" he says and Paris, Natalie and I laugh. Natalie then shakes her head and looks down, then back up again.

"No, I don't think I could ever sum up to be as good as the king." she says and our dad smiles. He sighs heavily, then turns back to face the front.

"But just remember, you're one of the king's princesses, and that's close enough." our dad says, making Natalie blush.

This major come back event that is taking place today will be a huge deal, because not only is my dad going to be reintroduced to the world, but my twin sister is going to be doing it with him. And that is very exciting, even to me.

The thing that I am most terrified about, though, is that the first time my father had tried doing this was when Xscape first came out, and he nearly died that day. My grandpa made sure that there was going to be extra security and metal detectors, and all of that good stuff, but there's always a little worry that comes with trust, and I'm not so sure I can take another moment of trauma. I had already lost my dad once, and I don't want it to happen again.

"I'm happy for you, Nat. I just wanted you to know." I say and Natalie smiles shyly, thanking me. I nod, then turn my head to look out the window. I see Paris make a face from the corner of my eye, but choose to ignore it. All I want to do right now is get to the staples center and watch this huge event that everyone has been waiting so long for.

(Hey guys! I haven't made an author's note in forever, so I thought it would be appropriate to make one now. I'm really sorry that the chapters are so short, but I'm working on it. I'm just kind of stuck and a little unsure of where I want to take the story, and I kind of want to spread out the things that I have planned coming up to keep you guys on your toes and wonder what the heck is going on.

But anyways, how are you guys liking the third book in the series so far? Personally, my favorite is the second one. There is just so much more action and drama and edge-of-your-seat plot twists.

I'm not quite sure if I'm going to make a fourth book just yet, but it's a definite possibility. It all depends on how and where I end this book. Now on the topic of this book, what do you guys think of it so far? Any predictions? If so, place them in the comments below, and thank you all so much for staying tuned and voting and commenting and staying loyal to the books through my inactivity. It really means a lot to me!

Anyways, I'm going to conclude this looonnnggg ass author's note by promising that they will not always be this long. I love you all so much, keep moonwalking, and MICHAEL JACKSON ROCKS!!)