"Leo, Eliza, any luck tracing those hackers?" Mr Davenport asked after a few minutes. "No, every IP address you gave me leads to a dead end." Leo said and Eliza giggled. "IP." She said and Leo looked over at her with a smile and they both laughed before they looked back over at Mr Davenport.

"These people really covered their tracks." Eliza said and Mr Davenport sighed. Eddy appeared on his screen again, "I don't have any fingerprints or evidence but I've drawn a police sketch of what I believe the victim looks like." He said before a picture of Tasha come on.

Eliza laughed silently at the weird face Tasha made in the picture. "I can't access anything! Everything on my cyber desk has been wiped clean!" Me Davenport yelled annoyed.

Mr Davenport picked up his tablet before an alarm went off as he walked over to Eliza and Leo. "This is worse than I thought. Every facility of mine world wide has been hacked." He said as he placed his tablet down. "Every database, the entire infrastructure of Davenport Industries, gone!"

Eliza looked at Mr Davenport sympathetically, she knows how much Davenport Industries means to him. "This is not some run in the mill computer hacker, this is obviously someone who hates me and wants to ruin my life." He said.

"Well, that could be anyone." Eliza said and Mr Davenport narrowed his eyes at her. "Alright, that's harsh." He said and she looked at him with an innocent smile. "Sorry, Uncle Donnie."

Mr Davenport shook his head at the girl with a small smile. "Well, what are we going to do?" Leo asked. "I'm gonna call my friend at the FBI." Mr Davenport said and took out his phone.

"You have a friend at the FBI? That's so cool." Leo said and Mr Davenport nodded. "Yeah we're yoga buddies." He said and Eliza looked at him weirdly. "Now it's not cool." She said and Leo agreed

Mr Davenport went back over to the cyber desk and tried to find anything. Eliza continued to watch as Leo was checking all the IP addresses that Mr Davenport gave him and she realised something. "Wait, shouldn't Adam, Bree and Chase be home by now?" She asked him and Leo shrugged.

"They should be, but maybe they're doing something." He said and Eliza nodded. Then they heard the door bell from upstairs. "Donald!" Tasha yelled and Eliza and Leo looked at Mr Davenport who had wide eyes. "She sounds mad." Eliza said before Mr Davenport took of in a sprint with the two teens following behind.

☆☆☆

Eliza and Leo went down stairs from Leo's room after they finished another few games of Rocket League and they saw Mr Davenport by the door. "Hey, Big D, how'd it go with your friend from the FBI?" Leo asked him as the man turned to face the teens.

"He just left, I gave all the information but he said this hacking is beyond anything he's ever seen before. It'll be weeks before they have any leads." He said.

There was a knock at the door. "Who could that be?" Eliza asked and Mr Davenport shrugged. "I don't know." He said as he walked over to the door. He opened it to reveal a women. "Principle Perry, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Does our front gate even have a code?" Leo asked and the woman shrugged. "You don't run a woman's correctional facility without learning how to scale a few walls." She said and Eliza raised an eyebrow as Perry walked into the house.

"Anyhoo... I just want to stop and say hello... and tell you that I know your kids are bionic!" Perry said and the threes eyes widened before Mr Davenport started fake laughing. "Bionic! What? I don't- what are you talking about? I don't think so. I mean, just because a child says they're bionic," Principle Perry cut him off.