"Another round?" A smile appeared on my face. "Hell yeah." I got on top of Cheryl, kissing her neck. Cheryl breathing heavily. "Mmmmh Y/N." I started to kiss down her body leaving love marks on the way down. My lips met with her dripping wet pussy. Before Cheryl could react, I started eating her out.

Pumping my fingers in and out of her at a rapid speed. Cheryl grabbed my hair. "FUCK daddy, ugh, you fuck me so good!" She moaned loudly. Arching her back, as she was about to cum, I kept hearing "Y/N." "Y/N."

"Y/N! Wake up!"

I woke up to Toni standing over me, shaking me "Y/N! Get your ass up."

I groaned, "Toni, what the hell! It's a Saturday! Why did you wake me?" Toni giggled ''You were moaning so loud! I legit thought you were masturbating, then I saw you sleeping. So I woke you up!"

I was pretty pissed, "Toni, you don't wake people up when they're sleeping!" She rolled her eyes and sat on the edge of my bed. "Whatever, who was the dream about anyway?'' She asked with a smirk on her face.

I rolled my eyes, "None of your business!" Toni rolled her eyes playfully, "I'll find out sooner or later." She lets out a big sigh before saying, "Get ready we're getting breakfast with Sweetpea and Fangs." I whined, "Why so early?" She just laughed, "We're leaving around 10:00 am."

"Why did you wake me up TWO HOURS before we leave? You know I don't take that long to get ready." She rolled her eyes playfully, ''I know but remember your wet dream? Yea I woke you up for THAT. You can go back to sleep and wake up at 9:00 alright?" I nodded my head and Toni went back to her room.

I laid back in my bed and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes, I looked at my clock and it showed it was 8:30. Damn it, I only slept for 30 minutes. I might as well get up and get ready.

I quickly got out of bed and headed to the shower. While I brushed my teeth, I opened my phone and noticed I had a new email from Cheryl. I turned on the water and let it heat up while I brushed my teeth.

When I was done brushing my teeth. I opened the email and read her message.

Hi!

I'm having a BLAST in Italy I wish you were here :( My dream last night was another amazing one about you. I wish you were here to experience it with me.

I'll see you soon! I miss you. Also, Jason and my parents said hi!

Your bestie, Cheryl.

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Well, what got you red as a tomato?" I looked up seeing Toni leaning against the bathroom doorframe. "Fuck off, it's none of your business!" Toni walked closer to me, grabbed my phone, and ran off so fast I couldn't even process what happened.

"Toni What the fuck?!? Gimme back my phone!" I run after but she was already in the room with the door locked. I banged on the door, "Toni give me back my phone I'm serious!" After a few more moments of me yelling and banging on her door, she finally opened the door. "Soo, Cheryl Blossom huh?"

I groaned, "Toni, it's not like that it's just friends talking to one another."

She just gave me her classic smirk, ''So that's who you were dreaming

about?" My eyes widened, "What are you talking about? Of course not!"

Toni chuckles, "Yea right, so what if I told you, I overheard about your convo with Keller the other day?" She said as she handed me my phone.

I gulped, gripping my phone "I don't know what you're talking about." I said not meeting her eyes, I didn't want Toni to find out this soon! "So you wouldn't care if I told Cheryl about this?" My head shot back at her so fast I might have gotten whiplash. "Okay okay! Fine, you win! Just don't tell her please!"