A War

Sasuke got to work and enter the office saying hello to only the people he enjoyed around. When he got into his office he saw sakura sitting on his desk with a short skirt so short to of her thighs with a button shirt exposing some of her breast. Oh yes sasuke said the first job is to get me a cup of coffee he said or saukra said you can drink a tall glass of me she said.

Why the hell would I want to do that I'm married did you forget he asked. No sakura said I just though I put a little spice into your love life she said. No need he said I have naruto that all I need.

Fine she said in a sad voice do you want it brewd or stail she asked him about his coffee stail he said she then left out sauke took out His iPhone 6 and looked at picture of naruto while he was sleeping after a good 2 min of that he started typing away at his computer about a new cases that happen.

2HOUR LATER
While sakura was highlighting the the book of cases a knock came on the door catching both sasuke and sakura attention.

Go open it he demanded she did she saw a boy with blond hair blue eyes and whisker on his cheeks with a bright smile the same boy she saw in the photo come in she said.

He had a bento box he ran to sasuke kissing him on the lips here I brought your lunch he said. Sakura may you please excuse us sasuke said. Yes she said she then slammed the door.

What her problem? sauke said sorry did I interrupt something naruto said with a worried look. No bae nothing sasuke said kissing him one more time so what it this time naruto asked ,hmph if you don't wanna eat it you don't have to Teme naruto said.

But if you choose to it sushi beef, tomato's and onigiri naruto said. That my big boy making big meals for big daddy sasuke said.

Ha naruto laughed kissing sasuke a knock was on the door "come on in "sasuke said it was sakura she stepped in with subway I bought to many so I thought you wanted some she said.

so- (gco) sakura can't you see naruto broung me lunch if anything need feeding it your mouth it keeping opening so it must want food right sasuke said rudely

I just thought he didn't cook enough he don't have to be mean she said if you don't like the job then leave sasuke said.
sasuke no naruto said here he handed sasuke a can of Arizona tea

I'll leave and the least you can do is say no thanks oaky sasuke naruto kissed his cheeks.

damn that naruto don't worry I'll get rid of you sakura thought.