How will it begin?

Emerald told me that they had heard a lot about me from the school and said they wanted me because I was talented. Which I don't know where she got that but ok. Once Emerald was done talking to me she volunteered to come help me pack. Once she got upstairs she told me about her home and how big it was and how I would love it. I finally asked if I was her first foster child, she just stood in front of my bed and blankly stared at my bedsheets. Once she finally came to, she told me no and would tell me later about the others.

Once we were done packing we went downstairs I told my foster parents any sister bye. Once I told them bye we went outside and I asked how I was getting on the motorcycle. They said that one of Emerald's friends was coming to get me and Emerald and Bill was going on the motorcycle. Once Bill left we sat in the driveway, Emerald is very talkative, but I like that. She asked me what my favorite food, animal, and music which was normal. Then she asked me about my personal life about my biological parents an why I was put in foster care. I just said I wasn't ready to tell her that yet I mean she nice and all but I barely knew her and she wanted to know so much to quickly.

Once Emerald's friend got there I piled all my belongings in the trunk. Once I got in she introduced herself as MaryAnne. After she introduced herself the car was so quiet I could hear the gravel underneath the tires. When we got close to their house I could see it even if we weren't up the seems like miles long driveway. The house was so big I just stared in awe at the house this was gonna be good.