"mithu wakeup we have reached" Ryan tried to woke mithu up.

"5 more minutes please" mithu said in her sleepy voice swatting Ryan's hand away.

I smiled seeing her behavior.

"mithu we have reached and Shiva is standing right infront of you. If you are not gonna wake up now I'm gonna leave you with him." Ryan yelled. Mithu woke up and looked around like a new born baby.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes went wide. She adjusted her hair and wiped her face with her dupatta. I turned and laughed silently seeing her silly antics.

" mithu ma innum endrikalaya" aththa asked from the other side of the car

"I'm up maa" mithu said getting down from the car.

She went to her Amma without even looking at me. The smile I had on my lips list vanished.

Why is she ignoring me all the time. It's really hurting.

"dei anna" shruthi placed her hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"I'm OK. Idellam ethir pathadu than" I said with a smile.

"Shiva nee ingaye stay panriya. Naa innoru room book panren" mithu's appa (mama) asked.

"paravala mama naa nalaiku straight ah jewelry shop ku vanduren" I said and was about to leave but I turned once to see mithu but she was looking at the floor.

(Ignore panrangalam- author's mind voice.

Heroine nee konjam over performance panra mathiri feel aagudu.

Mithu - neega sonna mathiri thane panren.

Iva vera enna maati vidura - author)

I went to my flat.

"enna da machan. Un mithu VA pathiya" suresh asked.

"ama machan" I said with a smile. I didn't tell anyone about my life and the things happened between me and mithu.

"sari machan naa thoonga poren nalaiku kalayana shopping vela iruku" I said and went to my room. I won't be able to control my emotions if someone keep on asking me about her.

I lied on my bed and started seeing my engagement pics in my mobile. I saw love in mithu's eyes. But I also realized she is scared of expressing it. I made her loose her trust on me and now I have to bring it back. It might be a long way but I have to be persistent in my efforts.

I put my phone aside and closed my eyes which is beginning me to sleep.

Next day

MITHUNA'S POV

I got ready and went to room my Amma and appa stayed.

I knocked on it and when I received a response I went in.

"mithu ma. Ready agitiya" Appa asked.

Appa patted on the seat beside him.
I went and sat beside him. He put his hands around my shoulder.

"mithu ma romba periya ponna agita. Inaiku ava kalyanathuku jewelries vanga porom" appa had tears in his eyes.

"paa..." I hugged him and looked at him who also had tears in her eyes.

"mithu MA pathiya un appa azhuraru" Amma teased appa. Making us forget the pain of separation we gonna face soon.

We heard a knock on the door. Amma opened the door. Thatha and paati came.

"enna hotel idhu. Oru bathroom poga mudiyuda andha vellakara toilet katti vachurukan. Che Che" paati said.

"ennachu paati" I asked.