Have you been eliminated as a beautiful boy? The shock of the pop dance world?

Start from the beginning

Back in the room, Wang Cheng took another shower, put on relaxed sportswear, put on a mask and baseball cap, walked out of the apartment building with a relaxed pace, and walked towards the city!

The dormitory manager saw Wang Cheng leaving, picked up the phone and called out: "Director Liu, Wang Cheng just went out!"

Although Liu Jinfeng left Wang Cheng behind and returned to the company, he also secretly greeted the dormitory aunt, kept an eye on Wang Cheng's every move, heard the report of the dormitory manager, and asked: "What did he do when he went back at noon? Are there these emotions of anger and frustration and disappointment?"

The aunt thought for a while and replied: "He came back at noon and had lunch, and then he should have taken a shower, changed his clothes and went out, it seems that he should not go to the training base, he may have gone shopping... The expression was not very disappointed and depressed, but it seemed to be happy, and they all smiled and greeted me."

Happy?

Liu Jinfeng snorted coldly, and then said seriously: "Okay, I know, continue to stare, remember to report to me."

Aunt Su Guan: "Okay, Director Liu."

Hung up the phone, the dormitory aunt looked puzzled, didn't know what happened, but she knew not to ask more, just follow the company's management requirements.

Liu Jinfeng was sitting in his office, hanging up the phone of the aunt of the dormitory manager, his face was gloomy, and his eyes were cold: "Wang Cheng, I don't know what you are going to do! However, as long as it is within the contract period, you have to obediently listen to me, don't think about turning over any waves..."

After speaking, Liu Jinfeng called Rongcheng again, inquired about the situation of the program group there, Ma Yunlong, who participated in the program in Rongcheng, is the main trainee of the company he personally promoted, and there is no room for mistakes, and it took half an hour to ask about various situations before hanging up, and then made a call to Jiangsu Zhejiang Satellite TV, Xiangnan Satellite TV, and Jiangsu Satellite TV, I asked a little about the trainees who showed on these TV stations.

Asked a circle down.

Liu Jinfeng discovered!

It is still the most promising team of Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen of Oriental TV, the most wonderful performance, and the ability to crush into the heavy resources of Penguin trainees!

Even Ma Yunlong is slightly inferior.

Pity......

Liu Jinfeng shook his head and stopped thinking about it.

......

Oriental Star filming base.

Except for Zhang Hanwen's team and another team with a high probability of being eliminated, all the other teams were busy again just after filming!

Each team asked the program team for the same video recording— a video recording of Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen's team performing.

After getting the video recording, the dance fingers and members of each team gathered in their practice room and began to study and observe...

Every dance finger who has seen Wang Cheng's live performance can feel that this is their opportunity and their opportunity to go to the forefront of the industry!

So, none of them let go.

Luo Qiang and Wu Han and other team members, as well as Danny and Li Weiwei and other team members, also gathered together to watch Wang Cheng's performance video!

Moreover, Luo Qiang slowed down to see each action and the connection between the front and back, while learning to imitate and personally experiencing the essence.

Wu Han and several team members were also studying intently on the side.

Although this was skipped by Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen, it is impossible for them to repeat one side on stage in the future, but these movements can inspire them and improve their vision and physical proficiency.

After repeating it, Wu Han had a deep understanding and praised: "This dance is really enjoyable and handsome! No wonder it looks so wonderful, Mr. Luo, what do you think?"

Luo Qiang's the body was still doing a few of these movements, and said in amazement: "Well, he has opened up a lot of new ideas for me again! It turns out that the choreography can be so choreographed, it can be more open, let the mind be open, let the body be more open... The next performance, I have the confidence to break through myself and take my dance to the next level."

Wu Han smiled and said, "Okay, Teacher Luo, then let's help you show the results on stage."

Luo Qiang smiled, looking at the masked figure in the video picture, and there was a feeling of a mountain on his back.

A nineteen-year-old boy did what many of their gold medal dancers did not do, breaking the circle that limited the progress of popular dance for more than ten years.

He has a hunch that after Wang Cheng's performance is broadcast, it may set off a shock in the domestic popular dance industry.

Knock knock...

There was a knock on the door.

Agent Mo Jinhua walked in and said with a smile to Wu Han: "I just came from the program group. Tomorrow night's broadcast time will continue as usual, because of Wang Cheng's withdrawal, this time you are the main character on the cover, followed by Li Fanfan! The program team will try to reduce Wang Cheng's sense of existence as much as possible, and when the time comes, weaken the negative impact of his withdrawal..."

Wu Han's smile became even brighter: "That's great!"

That's all good news!

Wang Cheng withdrew from the competition, and he will be the undisputed first on stage next time.

Wang Cheng's C position also became his.

Everything is getting better.

After speaking, Wu Han took a selfie again and posted a photo on Weibo, which aroused the pursuit of many fans, and laughed again, and then curiously opened Wang Cheng's Weibo page to look at it, and suddenly his smile gradually converged.

Wang Cheng's latest news on Weibo is still a fishing post posted at nine o'clock in the morning— go to work!

Simple three words, so far nearly 300,000 likes and forwards, more than 80,000 messages...

And Wu Han himself posted all the Weibo in the past few days, the best data is a photo of showing abs released a few days ago, full of 200,000 likes and forwards, more than 50,000 messages, and such data Wang Cheng can get every day, not conspicuous at all!

Are these fans of Wang Cheng fools?

Wu Han complained in his heart, and then closed Wang Cheng's Weibo page, out of sight, out of mind.