Are you going to be hidden by the company? That's great!

Start from the beginning

Hu Qing's anger was a little less, and said: "President Liu, then I won't say anything, I'll go back to the company first. You let the company send another person!"

As soon as he heard that Wang Cheng had already been punished once, Hu Qing didn't want to continue to be aggressive.

Because, if you continue to punish, Wang Cheng may really be hidden by the company.

For disobedient new trainees, the company's methods are extremely harsh, and every year one or two similar trainees will be directly hidden by the snow without even appearing on camera.

Hu Qing didn't want Wang Cheng to be hidden by the snow because of his own pursuit, then he would also fall into a notoriety.

So!

He simply didn't say a word and left!

Hu Qing immediately hung up the phone, turned around and walked into the practice room, looked at Zhang Hanwen who was nervous, and Wang Cheng, who was cleaning up, in fact, he was holding a thermos cup, and said in an indifferent tone: "Zhang Hanwen, there is something on the company's side, I will go back first, and the company may continue to send people over in the future."

After that, Hu Qing picked up his backpack and left directly.

Zhang Hanwen and several other trainees in the practice room, as well as Wang Cheng, who was drinking water with a thermos cup, all looked at the door where Hu Qing left in amazement.

None of them expected that Hu Qing would leave directly.

Shouldn't you put pressure on the company, and then let Wang Cheng abide by the rules and continue choremony?

Why did he suddenly leave?

Zhang Hanwen and several people looked at Wang Cheng, and their eyes were a little unkind.

Wang Cheng's own eyes were also a little strange.

He personally has no opinion about Hu Qing.

Hu Qing's business ability is indeed good, and he is about to catch up with several top dancers he has worked with in his last life, which is worthy of being a gold medal choreographer.

I just started choreography in the morning, and some of the movements I directed were more wonderful and coherent, with the rhythm of the music, and the effect was much better than the last performance.

Wang Cheng is also very cooperative with Hu Qing, what does Hu Qing teach, what he learns, basically he will do it all over again, this is not satisfied?

Shake your head!

Wang Cheng didn't think much about this, carried the thermos cup with his own care, and left the practice room to go to lunch.

Zhang Hanwen and several people looked at each other at this time, and for a while they felt very lonely, like abandoned orphans, no one hurt, no one loved...

What's going on?

"It's all to blame Wang Cheng..."

Zhang Hanwen said in a low and annoyed voice: "Teacher Hu Qing is not casual, this time such a good opportunity, he was actually taken away by Wang Chengqi. What should we do later? Li Yunfan and Wu Han both have gold medal choreographers to help, and we don't even have a choreographer now!"

In the competition of trainee talent shows, dance is definitely a top priority.

Therefore, those Zhongda entertainment companies that focus on traffic trainees will sign choreographers, but do not sign behind-the-scenes talents in music.