The Attack

You wake up to your Dad and Maureen coming home and going into their room. You get up since the couch isn't very comfy and go outside through the back door and sit outside for a while. After a while you go back inside and lay back down on the couch. You fall back asleep.

After a while you wake up to the phone ringing. Huh? Who would call at the late hour of 2:30 in the damn morning! You answer the phone. "Hello? Who is this?" You say into the phone. "Hello Y/N. You tell me who is this?" The person on the other side of the phone says. You couldn't recognize the voice. "Hm. Im not sure." You say starting to get confused. "Do you like scary movies?" The caller says "Randy is that you? If it this isn't funny.." you say getting scared "oh I'm sorry Y/N this is not Randy. What's your favorite scary movie?" The caller says. "Uhm. Nightmare on elm street!" You say sorta happy. "Do you wanna play a game Y/N." "Uh what type of game?" You say confused. "The one where i ask you questions and if you get them wrong you die and if you get it right you die" The caller says "..Sure?" You say nervous. "Great! First question. In Friday the 13th before Jason wore his mask what did Jason wear?" "He wore a pillow case. Obviously." You say knowing that's right. "That is correct! Next question! What year is the first nightmare on elm street set in?" The caller says "1981." You say "Correct! Final question. Who is the killer in Friday the 13th?" The caller says "Jason Voorhees. That's obvious." You say "Oh im sorry Y/N that is wrong. The correct answer is Jason Voorhees AND Jasons mother!" The caller says. "No no no I was right!" You say starting to panic. "Looks like i gotta kill you now!" The caller says popping out of a closet with a knife. Ghostface.. the guy who killed my mother.

You quickly run and grab a knife from the kitchen. "Wait! Before you kill me. Let me ask YOU some questions." You say holding up the knife. Ghostface pulls out a white box and talks into it. "Fine. sure what is it." Ghostface says. "Are you the one who killed my mother?" You say "I can not give out that information" he says still speaking into the white box. "Fine. Then were you the one who was following me the one day?" You say still holding the knife. "Hmm maybe" he says. "Okay.. final question. wanna make out?" You say "What? Eh sure why not. Close your eyes" you do as he says. Ghostface partially takes the mask off and kisses you. You kiss back for a few seconds before he pulls away and puts the mask back on. "I gotta go. I guess I'll spare you for a bit longer." Ghost face says before leaving out the back door. You put the knife back in the kitchen then go upstairs into your room. You sit on your bed for a while. After a couple minutes you fall asleep.

~~time skip~~

You wake up in the morning at 6:30 the perfect amount of time to get ready for your second day of school. "SID WAKE UP ITS 6:30" you practically scream. "Okay I'm up Y/N" Sidney says and gets up. You grab a plain black tee shirt, jeans, and a red flannel and go to the bathroom to put it on like usual. You put on your clothes and brush your teeth. After that you brush out your hair and fluff it up like you usually do. After your done getting ready you grab your book bag and go downstairs. You put your book bag near the door and go to get yourself breakfast. You grab some frozen waffles and put them in the toaster then sitting on the couch til the toaster pops up. You take the waffles out of the toaster and put them on a plate and grab a butter knife and butter out of the fridge. You butter your waffles and put the toaster away in the cupboard and go sit at the table to eat your waffles. You eat your waffles and when your done it's 7:00 you sit on the couch and wait for Sid to be ready. You obviously can't drive for whatever reason. Wait how does my ass not hurt holy shit fucking Stu Macher fucked me last night. What the hell ahhh! And I made out with Ghostface too! Damn I didn't know I was gay what the hell? Wait why wasn't Maureen and my dad awake they have work in like.. 5 minutes? Oh well I don't really care I guess I have better things to worry about. Eventually Sidney comes downstairs ready to go to school. You grab your book bag and go outside.

You get into the passenger seat of the car and throw your book bag into the back seat cause you don't feel like holding it the whole ride to school. A minute later Sidney comes out and gets into the drivers seat also throwing her book bag I to the back seat. She starts driving and puts on the radio and the song that is playing just happens to be Psycho killer by talking heads. Last time I listened to this song my mother got killed a hour later so. "Uh hey Sid can I talk to you about something?" You say Kinda nervous "Oh yeah of course Y/N what is it?" Sidney say still looking at the road "Uhm.. I think I'm uh gay you know?" You say kinda awkwardly. "Oh that's nice Y/N I support you. Do you like anyone?" Sidney says "Oh uh yeah." You say still Kinda awkwardly. "Oh and who is that?" Sid says smiling. "Oh it's some guy in my uh.. 5th period class." You say lying "that's nice y/n" she says as we pull up to the school.

A/N- Thanks for reading chapter 7! I'm gonna start working on chapter 8 directly after this again thanks for reading!

Chapter 8 should be out sometime tomorrow!

Word count- 1053