Chapter two: Finding the Fury

Night Fury POV

Oh great. Humans and their pet dragons found my island! I growl. "Leave." I hiss, walking around them. And then the Swiftwing catches my eye. I suddenly stop growling. Why? What is this pet Swiftwing doing to me?!

"Not until we find out why your attacking OUR island!" Me? Oh no. Not him. "It wasn't me." I defend. "The Night Fury had neon blue eyes!"

"If you look at me, my eyes are NOT neon blue. They're midnight blue. There's a difference!" I reply. The bronze girl scoffs. "Then who was attacking the village?!" The Fire Fury asks, turning itself on fire.

I plasma blast her and she froze and fell. "Aggro!" The Relentless Razorwing says. Aggro? So that's her name? No wonder. Aggro does mean violent and aggressive, after all.

"Who do you think you are?!" The bronze haired girl yells, storming up to me. This girl is feisty, in a good way, I'll give her that.

I growl at her. I don't answer her question. "Kira! Leave her alone," The orange haired girl yells. "Who did Attack the village if it wasn't you?!" The boy asks, pointing at me.

"My brother." I reveal. They gasp. "What?" The orange haired girl asks. "His name is Nightstar." I say. "Sorry we blamed you. What's your name?" The bronze haired girl asks. "Shadow. My names Shadow." I say. "I'm Kira, these are my friends, Dak & Leyla."

"Hi!"

"Your a Night Fury! I have some quest-" Dak interrupts her. "Okaaay...! So, Shadow, do you want to come back with us?" He says, perpously interrupting her and she hit him.

"Ow!" Me and Kira laugh. "Yes. I do." I smile at Kira. She smiles back. "Alright, rescue riders. Let's go!" 

"Rescue Riders?"

"Our team name. C'mon, let's fly!" We fly off with Kira riding on my back. Some woman named 'Hannahr' made me a saddle. It's sort of uncomfortable but it's sort of cool, too. It even has the strike class symbol on it!

"Wow!" Leyla had said. "Really cool,"

We are now at what they call 'the Roost'. It's really cool. They apparently slept indoors. Everything is now fine...

??????? POV

I watched as my brother, Shadow, left me and our clan. He betrayed US!!

"Nightstar? What's wrong?" Our sister, Moonshine, asks. "Shadow betrayed all of dragon kind. He joined humans who liked to kill us..." I answer.

"What?! That son of a traitor!" Moonshine replies, growling at the thought of him. "Everyone! Shadow joined humans!" There were mutters and mumbles around the cave. Shadow will pay. I will destroy everyone and everything he loves... starting with him.

***********

Second chapter done!! And by the way, I do NOT own the picture or Rescue Riders! I just own Shadow, Kira, Moonshine, and Nightstar!