Morning after

You wake up in the morning with your head resting on his chest and his arms wrapped tightly around your waist. You're mind is filled with regret but also excitement.

You try to move to start getting up "stay please" he mumbles "Pablo I need to go home" you say stroking your hand through his hair "you can always go home later" he says "well we can also always do this later" you say letting out a small laugh "but we can do it now and later it's also the one day I have off from training so you should want to spend all day with me" he explains pulling you in closer again "I'll come back after I just need to get ready" you say when actually you wanted to inform your bestfriend about everything that happened "okay you better" he says slowly letting go.

You run and grab your stuff and put it on and steal a jumper from him "hey that's my favourite hoodie" he complains watching you put it over your head "ooops sorry" you say running out of his room and downstairs to grab your car keys and drive home.

As soon as you get in your car you call your bestfriend becca "we slept together" you say "woah woah woah you and fake boyfriend footballer boyfriend slept together" she says "yeah and I'm so confused wether im happy or sad about it" you say "why would you be sad" she asks confused "because he definitely has about 100 other girlfriends right now" you explain "I think he's interested I see all the cute photos of you guys he posts it doesn't seem fake" she says "maybe he's a great liar" you laugh.

You hang up the call as you pull up to your driveway and walk towards the door "hey guys" you say opening the door walking in "lily how was your trip" your mum says coming and hugging you "it was hardly a trip I was gone for a day"'you laugh hugging her "but it was really good" you add on

You head up to your room and see your sister waiting on your bed "ahh what are you doing in here" you shout "waiting for you also nice neck" she says with a nasty grin "oh shutup Rosie" you say

"Anyways you know you're like all over my fyp" she says "as I should" you shout from the bathroom as your turning on the shower to heat up "it's annoying you're so popular now" she says "that's how it should be" you laugh "anyways I'm getting in the shower now so go away" you shout

You get all showered and head to your wardrobe and get some leggings and a hoodie which you're pretty sure was one of pablos as you don't remember buying it.

You dry your hair and straighten and do you're makeup including covering the hickeys on your neck.

Once you are done you leave the house to drive back to Pablos again