Sing for me

(Author POV)

'When would I get another chance? The time is now.... for what happened at the lake.... You gotta take one punch!'

Before athy could literally punch Claude, Yn grab her hand and gently put it down..

"Athy-chan.... No matter how bad the person had done to you, you shouldn't recklessly attack them..." She smile sweetly.

Yn noticed the tiny chocolate that dropped on Claude's forehead.

'Of all places it could drop...!!!'

Yn immediately take it off his forehead but.. Claude suddenly woke up and stare at both of them .

"Ah...! Ummm..... I- " Athy starts stuttering.

"Princess accidentally dropped a chocolate on your forehead and I just taken them off"

He continued to stare at them.

'Havemercywouldyou?'

"Did felix send you two in?"Claude said as he stands up.

(Image not mine)"I should tell them to prepare our dinner here" He add

(Image not mine)
"I should tell them to prepare our dinner here" He add.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(At dinner)

'Umm... Why am I here?' Yn is currently sitting beside athy.

"From your expression, I can tell that you've been well" Claude said.

"Papa is prettier too!" Athy said with an innocent smile.

'Why....is he effortlessly good looking?' Athy though as she sweat.

"Pardon me your majesty. But can I ask a question?" Yn said with the same calm expression.

Claude stare at her before letting her speak. "Go ahead".

"May I know... Why did you call for me? And um.. this... I'm not part of your family so why are you letting me sit with both of you? "

Silence...

"You don't need to answer if you don't want to your majesty." Yn said.

Athy stare at them both.

'Yn.....looks like... isn't interested in claude. Woah... I didn't know there will be a woman in the story who doesn't take interest in him.... Even though he's good looking.'

"Athanasia...take a liking on you." Claude said.

'So like I'm the second personal guard and maid?????????'

"O.k. I. U.n.d.e.r.s.t.a.n.d." Yn said like a robot."

' No boy, I don't understand..!!! '

"Pfft...." Athy is currently trying to hold her laugher but failed.

"Cough..... cough.....cough..!" Yn choked on her food and athy is laughing again.

'Stop! stop! stop! Stoplaughing!!!Noooooooooo!!!!' Athy is panicking inside.