f i f t y - t w o

Começar do início

Shaking it off, I looked at the time in the top right hand corner of my MacBook to find it was already 5pm. No wonder Max was home, he's back for dinner. Shutting my lap top and placing it back in my room, I swapped it for my overnight bag.

Deciding I had the decency I let Max know I was going to Ezralia's which he replied with a huff and an eye roll. No shock there.

===

"Lucia hun, you ok?" Shiloh Wentworth, Charles' girlfriend who'd I become very close with over the past year, sat down next to me as Ezralia and Isabel were off to the kitchen to get the alcohol "Yeah, yeah I'm ok" I nodded "Girl you can tell me. It's not healthy to keep feeling locked up ya know" Shiloh grinned "I-It's just Max and I" I shrugged it off like it wasn't a big deal "Oh really? You two were fine over the race weekend" Shiloh enquired, meaning she must have seen the social media pictures of us acting "Yeah no, we were good. We just had a little argument last night" I lied "Well don't worry girl. We'll make sure you look extra tonight and rub it in his face" Shiloh giggled and nudged my shoulder with hers. Well that's one way to make the situation worse.

"You want another glass Cia?" Ezralia questioned as I handed her my third empty glass of champagne in the past half hour "Yep" I nodded with a smile, feeling much better "Oh ok" She nodded and then trotted back out into the kitchen "Cia I didn't realise your argument was that bad with Max. I've never really seen you drink this much" Shiloh looked over at me concerned "You've had an argument with Max?" Isabel asked, confused "Yeah" I nodded "Shit girl. I had no clue" Isabel sat over by my side and pulled me in "He's not talking to me" I shrugged, really wishing I had a full glass of champagne in my hand right now "I know what will make him talk to you" Isabel's lips curled up into an evil smile "Huh?" I questioned "Come" Isabel grabbed my hand and placed me on the bedroom's makeup chair with the mirror in front of me. "Phone" She held her hand out and I took my phone out of the robe's pocket I was wearing "Ezra! We need the Champagne!" Shiloh caught onto what Isabel was planning "Here. What's going on?" Ezralia walked into the bedroom and handed me the glass "Lucia and Max are fighting, so we're rubbing how hot she is in his face" Isabel started to angle the phone so it's right for the pictures "Oh god" Ezralia breathed as Isabel started to take pictures. Oh god indeed.

👤 luciaquinn

Liked by isabelricciardo, myramadden and 91,562 others luciaquinn Always the best time with my girls 🤍

luciaquinn Always the best time with my girls 🤍

Tagged @isabelricciardo @shilohwentworth @ezraliajulesking

View all 2,874 comments

myramadden JESUS CHRIST 😍

isabelricciardo WIFEY MATERIAL ❤️

ezraliajulesking the hottest of hot 🌶️

user18467 Max is winning life rn

shilohwentworth Marry me?

user92745 prettiest 😍😍

maxverstapfan wowza 😍

f1wags YESSS LUCIA! ❤️❤️💙😍

user98356 Max is one lucky man

__

After getting past the whole Max situation with the girls, we were finally able to start getting ready as everyone was satisfied with the answers I gave them, all though most of my answers weren't the full truth.

As I sat in front of the mirror with Shiloh, putting our makeup on my phone vibrated next to me.

iMessage

Maxy ❤️
Really?

__

I knew exactly what he was referring to. My Instagram post.

iMessage

Liefde 💕
Really what?

Maxy ❤️
You know what.

__

"Just ignore his stupid arse, it's a waste of your time" Shiloh said as she saw me longingly look at my phone "Yeah" I looked up and smiled, fully knowing she was right.

iMessage

Liefde 💕
I'm not doing this with you. Goodbye.

__

Shutting off my phone and throwing it a meter away from me Shiloh looked at me like she was a proud girl "Now that's my girl" She winked, and not sure whether it was the alcohol in my system or the support from the girls but for the first time in two weeks, I wasn't anxious in the slightest about Max, and that's a step in the right direction.

____________________________________________

Don't worry! There will be a part 2, it was just v long and splitting it up was better and made more sense :)

Let me know how you're liking it so far!

And yes, Max and Lucia fighting rlly does hurt my heart 🥲

- Grace xoxo

Liefde - Dutch for Love