"I-" I stopped what I was gonna say...because Dion had kissed the side of my face.

I panicked obviously

"What are you doing!?" I whisper yelled out as I quickly get out of his arms.

"What, I'm doing things that a couple should do," He says with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him in disgust, currently thinking about how many girls he has done that to....ugh disgusting!

I quickly put my book back on the shelf and walked out of the library. Debra was outside of the library waiting for me when I opened the doors. She was about to say something until she saw Dion following behind me.

"Lady Vivian..." She says while looking at me in shock.

"Debra, is my father in his office?" I ask her with a tight smile on my face.

"Yes, madam is also there, they are chatting with Master Willow and his wife, " Debra said as she fixed her composure, feeling awkward with Dion behind me.

"I see, send a message to my father and mother that we have an uninvited guest," I told her....she looked at me in shock before slowly making her way to their office.

"Interesting..." Dion says as he follows me.

I just glared at him and continued walking down the hall towards the garden.

"Do you not have missions of some sort? Are you going to follow me around all day?" I ask him as I glance back just to see how close he was.

"No mission," Dion says leaning over me.

THIS DUDE IS GOING TO BE THE END OF ME! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KILL HIM!?

"Oh my! I seem to have interrupted something" Someone said loudly.

I know that voice anywhere! I quickly turned to look and as expected, there stood Willow's daughter, aka my cousin with her fiance.

"Sierra! Ryan!" I said excitedly as I ran towards them leaving behind a confused Dion.

"Vivian, Who is that? He is staring daggers at me" Ryan said while nervously chuckling while Sierra stares at Dion in shock and then back at me.

"Is that?" Sierra slowly said.

"Ah! Sierra, this man here is young master Dion Agriche, my fiance" I said awkwardly as I introduced her to him...Sierra just stared at Dion like a creep.

"I...Nice to meet you...sir Dion?"Sierra said weirdly because she doesn't know how to address him.

Dion just stared at Sierra and slightly bow...awkward

"You should be more respectful, Young master Dion, the lady in front of you is my cousin," I told him quietly, he just gave me a bored look before fixing his posture and looking back at them.

"Ahem...Anyway, Sierra, Ryan, what are you guys doing here?" I asked them, and they just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"We were going to kidnap you and go out to town...but since you have a guest, I guess that is not an option?" Ryan said smoothly while glancing at Dion to see his reaction.

"Oh my, I am terribly sorry, I have plans already, maybe another time, thank you for the kidnapping invite!" I told them as we laughed together at the kidnapping joke.

Dion Agriche was just observing the interactions between the three of them, not saying a single word and just listening to his fiance laugh and talk with her friends.

"Have fun!" I tell them before they leave by walking away.

"Now that they are gone, shall we continue our walk? My feet are starting to hurt by just standing here for the past 30 minutes' I ask Dion, he seems deep in thought before walking towards me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him...

"I'll carry you around the garden and back to the house," He says casually.

"I'm sorry?! No, you shouldn't do that!" I told him

"Why not?" he asks.

"Because.....because I may be too...heavy..." I whisper the last part hoping he did not hear it but as an Agriche, he heard it all.

Dion just stared at me....

"And...and my dress! It would be all wrinkled up and it's not fit for you to carry me..." I try to make as many excuses as I can to avoid getting carried on his back.

He glared at me... and immediately grabbed my arms and put them around his neck, then carried me in a princess carry. My dress was wrinkled up but he didn't seem to care.

"Put me down! I am too..." I slightly whisper yelled at him near his ears.

"You are perfectly fine, I am going to take your shoes off," He says and quickly attempts to take off my shoes, but he fails.

"Why my shoes?" I asked him out of curiosity, as he gave up and just carried me.

"Last two times I met you, I remember you without your shoes on," He says while having a smirk on his face.

"Well...that was because I was extremely in pain from running in them last time!" I yelled out making him wince because I yelled next to his ears.

He let out a very quiet small chuckle before turning back into his stoic face.

Did Dion Agriche just laugh?

We made our way back to the house in silence, a comfortable silence.