"And like everyone is so nice over here. They don't act like this in Atlanta. They be rude as hell over there." She continued to ramble while Von stared at her but didn't hear not one word she was saying.

His leg slightly bounced up and down as his mind traveled to another place, a place that definitely was not in their hotel room.

"Are you okay? Are you listening?" She waved her hand in front of his face, seeing him shake his head to bring him back into focus.

He rubbed over his eye, standing up so he was hovering over her. "I'm straight, ma. Gimme kiss."

A smile graced her face that had a natural beat of makeup on it as she moved closer to him, pecking his lips a few times.

"Mhm, you so pretty. Prettiest girl inna world." He complimented while training himself to stay focused on the present. If not, he would appear as nervous as he did a few seconds ago.

"Thank you, handsome." She kissed his cheek before glancing down on her phone, checking the time.

The time was approaching seven pm and they had reservations at seven fifteen. That wouldn't be a problem for them though, since they were fairly close to their destination.

"You rey' ta' go, baby?" He let out a sharp breath, grabbing her right hand into his left.

She nodded quickly, picking up her silver purse that included essentials that she needed whenever she went outside.

"Yesss, let's go. Can we walk, please? Let's enjoy the city." She suggested as they exited out of their hotel room.

He shrugged in response as he noticed a cloud full of nervousness following him with each move he made. He began feeling his heart rate speed up once he closed the door behind them. He had never felt so anxious and nervous in his whole life.

"W-we ca' walk, ma. If das' watchu wan' do." He slightly stuttered while cursing himself out in his head. He had to get it together, and do it quickly.

Dakota raised her eyebrow at his behavior as they both stepped on the elevator together. This was unusual, especially for him. "Are you okay? Like really? If you don't wanna walk, we don't have to."

"Naw, you good. It's cool."

The whole ten minute walk to the Eiffel Tower was spent with Dakota rambling about nothing and Dayvon humming along when needed so she wouldn't think anything of it.

He already knew how to deal with a rambling female by now. Just agree when needed but making sure to listen just incase they needed an opinion. It worked everytime.

"You're so fancyyy. Dinner in the Eiffel Tower and all!" She wiggled her eyebrows at him as they approached the hostess desk in the restaurant.

He shook his head with a smile, bringing his attention to the white toned brunette lady standing behind the desk.

"Bon Soir! Are you the gentleman that rented our restaurant out tonight? Mr. Bennett, is it?" She greeted with a heavy French accent, a smile accompanying her face the whole time.

He nodded in response, attempting to mirror her smile out of politeness. It didn't work. He was too jittery.

"Mhm, das me."

"You two are a beautiful couple. And I love your dress! Follow moi!" She cheerfully got up out of her seat, leading the two to where they would be having dinner at.

After thanking her for the compliment with a wide smile, Dakota glanced out of the windows of the restaurant in awe. It was truly beautiful.

The structure of the monument was able to be seen through the window, complimented by the many lights below them from the cityscape. If she could stay there forever she would.