When he was fighting desperately, those people hid aside and didn't move, so he didn't think about the good. At the moment when he was close to death, he could only let the wolf go back with the cubs, but he didn't expect the wolf to be in danger.

 "You..."

 "Shut up."

 Just as Yi Han was about to speak, he was scolded by Shen Yu, just as Feng Qing and his wife were also in place, and Shen Yu didn't need to say anything, and the treatment began, using Feng Qing's preparation in advance crystal nucleus.

 The deal is two full-scale treatments, regardless of the severity of the injury, how many waste crystal cores, and the patient cannot be allowed to take out the crystal core. This is a matter of principle. Besides, if the injury is not serious, it will cost a long way please him?

 Before Feng Qing came, he was mentally prepared. He had to return the third-level crystal nucleus that he used to save the dog just now, because he couldn't guarantee that the crystal nucleus would be enough, so he used it for the time being.

 He had thought of this when he was treating the wolf, and he guessed that there must be patients waiting for him later, and the injury might be more serious, which is not difficult to guess.

 The protective gear on the mutated dog is not something that the dog or the child can put on by themselves. There must be an adult following them. The dog has been injured like this, let alone the adult.

 Yi Han's injury was indeed much worse than Canglang's. Feng Qing used almost three third-level crystal nuclei to heal his injury, which shows how severe the injury was.

 The third-level crystal nuclei are not a mass product, and there are not many people who can take out a few third-level crystal nuclei at once. Feng Qing and his wife are big consumers, so it is not easy to save three third-level crystal nuclei.

 Shen Yu knew that their crystal nuclei were limited, so he took out four third-level crystal nuclei as spares early on. This was his last stock. Even he only had six third-level crystal nuclei in stock.

 Knowing that the crystal nuclei might not be enough, when trading with Fengqing, he didn't dare to say that all the crystal nuclei used in the treatment were produced by himself, because he was afraid that the crystal nuclei in his hand would not be enough.

 Why did Shen Yu let the wolf lead the way? Yi Han's side was too critical, he didn't dare to waste the crystal nucleus casually.

 Special ones like Yan Yun and Feng Qing don't count. Generally, supernatural beings can absorb crystal nuclei one level lower than the level at most. Shen Yu is already level four, and crystal nuclei below level three are useless to him.

 After Yi Han's breathing became more and more steady, Shen Yu quickly went to find a place nearby, and released the apocalyptic hut in the space on the snow that had been stepped down during the fight.

 The doomsday hut was researched by supernatural beings. Its style is similar to that of a simple bungalow, but the heating method used in the doomsday is used inside.

 The appearance of Shen Yu's house is not too different, except that the windows are quite special, they are large floor-to-ceiling windows, mainly for the convenience of the wolf in and out, and they also use crystal cores and spiritual energy for heating.

 After the end of the world, a special gas has been produced in the world, which everyone calls spiritual energy. The spiritual energy can not only be absorbed by people, animals and plants, but can also be used in daily life.

 After the end of the world, the operation of various vehicles modified after the end of the world, the heating of houses and so on all use the aura circulation system, but the aura needs to be stored before it can be used, and it is easy to consume, so it needs to be stored in a continuous cycle.