Vegas: I hugged him. He smells nice. Then I ask him to get in to the car but he refused. Khun Vegas shall we go by bike.
I love bike rides then car. Then I go to garage and bring my bike. I then ask him to hop on. I ask him were he want to go. He says where ever you want Khun Vegas. Then he hug me from behind by placing his head on my shoulder. I was so happy I take his one hand and kiss. I started to move while we are near beach Pete ask me to stop. I looked at him Khun Vegas I want ice creams🍨🍨🍨🍦🍦🍦.

     Vegas frowned at Pete. Pete started to whine like a child pls Khun Vegas due to hospitality, training I didn't get a chance to eat ice cream for damn six months pls Khun Vegas. But Vegas refused ,No Pete No ice cream see the climate is so freezing. Pete then kissed vegas cheeks pls Khun Vegas. Vegas melted by his kiss he then ask Pete to kiss him again. Pete again move forward and kissed Vegas cheeks. Vegas then ask Pete to hop off. We moved to ice cream stall. I ask Pete what favour he want he confused say strawberry, no chocolate,no venilla sh Khun Vegas I don't know what to choose. Vegas then ask the seller to keep every flavour one scoop in the container. Vegas then take ice cream give it to Pete. Pete was about to snatch but vegas ask him to sit on his bike bocz there is no chair in the stall. Pete sit on his bike after that Vegas give ice cream to Pete. Pete enjoying his ice cream 🍨🍨🍨 Khun Vegas why you didn't get one for you it really taste good, delicious  by saying that Pete give one scoop to Vegas. Vegas eat that and say yes your right Pete it's delicious. Vegas then grab tissue  clean Pete mouth your a bodyguard or a 5 years old kid. Pete pouted to Vegas. Vegas laughed at his cuteness. Have you decided my name cutie? I don't want you to call me khun Vegas it's strange to hear.

Pete finished his ice cream. Vegas then ask what you want now? Cutie. Tomorrow and day after tomorrow you say  day off for trainer right Khun Vegas. Yes cutie why you asking that. Pete hop off from the bike says how about we go for a walk then we will go to mansion. Vegas then held Pete hand they started to walk. Vegas removed his black jerkin and place it over Pete. Then they back to mansion. Pete entered his room and lock it. He started to jump and giggles about how he spend time with Khun Vegas🥳🥳🥳🤩😍🥰🥰🤩😘.  He looks like a tiger that too so handsome today. Your my tiger with baby soul. Then how about I call you as a baby tiger. I went to shower and sleep in my bed. In Vegas room Vegas after shower stand Infront of mirror by touching his cheeks. Pete kissed my cheeks today he looks so beautiful if he accept my love before itself I will kiss him for at least for 5 minutes. That bastard kinn come to my mansion to make love with porsche.

Next morning, Vegas was sitting in the dinning table. He is now waiting for macua and Pete. Macua come to table sit bedside Vegas. Vegas ask where is Pete,then macua says I didn't see him from morning and his I am going outside with my friends with guards so don't worry bye. Vegas then go to Pete room directly bcoz today day off for trainers so there is no one in 3rd floor Porsche went major mansion. Vegas enter the room he sees Pete sleeping by covering him fully. Vegas go sit beside him he then lean towards his faces gently placed kissed on his cheek. Vegas feels heat he then pulled over the cover and placed his hand on Pete nape,forehead god he is burning. Vegas called the doctor , after check up doctor ask him to give sponge bath to Pete and give his medicines regularly he will recover soon. Vegas then get bowl of water with soft sponge he then slowly wipe Pete faces then he take Pete shirts and give sponge bath to Pete body. Pete opened his eyes and sees Vegas then call Khun Vegas, he leaned to him. Sorry, I eat ice cream yesterday after your warning. Vegas then placed kiss on his lips says it's ok cutie you will recover soon I will take care you. Pete then slowly try to get up with the help of Vegas.  Vegas take care of Pete like a baby. Pete lay on bed Vegas just enter the room. Vegas check the temperature of Pete it reduced little bit. Pete then held Vegas hands ask can you sleep with me today pls ? Khun Vegas. Vegas then slowly tug both of them in the bed. Pete keep his faces on Vegas chest by hearing the heart beat of Vegas. Vegas patted Pete hair, they both sleep till evening.

Finally our biu comeback with his own company 🔥🔥🔥🔥keep supporting our biu. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

           🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥            💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

           🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
            💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙