I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Nothing else in the room could possibly have interested me. The embarrassed expression he wore and his awkward movements made him the cutest thing in the world.

Y/N: "Aren't those pants kinda tight?"

Totsuka: "A-Ah, these?" He pulled on his shorts, attempting to make it less constrained in 'that' area. "Is it um... bad?"

Y/N: "No. If anything, it's perfect."

He enjoyed hearing my compliment, so much so that he spread his legs to draw my attention to it further.

Totsuka: "Do you wanna see-"

Before he could finish his sentence, a knock on Totsuka's door was heard.

We both quickly backed away from each other, Totsuka closing his legs and straightening his shirt in the process. I quickly pulled out my phone, trying to make it seem like I was distracted on something else besides Totsuka, however even when 'someone' had entered the room, my phone was still on the lock screen.

That 'someone' in question was none other than Totsuka's mom. She, at a minimum, began to knock on the door ever since she caught us... in bed. That doesn't mean she leaves much room for us to do much, but I'd rather take a knock on the door than anything else.

Mama Totsuka: "Kids?"

She peeked her head through the door, seeing as I fumbled with my phone to open the lock screen and Totsuka sitting in an uncomfortable position.

Sighing for a moment, she opened the door completely before speaking.

Mama Totsuka: "I have to leave the house for a little bit. I'm trusting that you both will act RESPONSIBLY, okay?"

Totsuka: "Y-Yeah! Responsibly."

"Alright... I'll try and be back soon." She prolonged her stay in the room a little longer to watch us, before eventually cutting her losses and leaving.

I could almost see Totsuka jumping in place, unable to hold in his excitement for some alone time with me.

We heard Totsuka's mom turn on her car and pull out of the driveway, but before she could even leave, Totsuka had already planted his lips on mine.

I fully embraced his kiss, holding the sides of his head to hold him in place. He was still completely jittery and frantic despite the many times we've kissed, so holding his head had become common practice to keep him still.

Totsuka pressed further after hearing his mom's car fully drive away, quickly straddling my lap and wrapping his arms around my neck. His arched back pressed his chest into my own, the collar of his shirt slipping past his shoulder again.

I fully expected him to do all these things, so before he could actually straddle me, I braced myself against the wall that the bean bag was by.

Of course, that did nothing to stop Totsuka from stealing my breath every time we kissed. Whenever he'd pull away for some air, the gap was immediately closed afterwards. He didn't leave much room for the "breathing in" part.

This lack of awareness brought him to miss my mouth a few times because of how he quickly rushed his kisses. His lips would occasionally land on my nose or cheek and our foreheads would knock together in the process.

That'd never deter him though, as he'd simply apologize through the moans of our kisses.

I desperately tried to deal with the lack of air, thinking that I'd have a moment to catch myself, but that moment never came. Eventually I had to force Totsuka off of me just so I could breathe.