Pearl spoke up before anyone else could say something else, "He might be counting on our diamonds 'parents' still being her magical guardians or even counting on her being her own guardian so he can claim she's not mature enough to be living alone so he can try to force her to live with the Potters."

"That's probably it, so it's a good thing you called us my diamond, this way he can not claim you are living on your own, we can also bring up the contract we made a while ago that makes it so I can not take advantage of you."

"Okay back up and I'll floo over, don't worry my diamond I'll take care of this," Jasper told her looking protective.

Ember took her head out of the fireplace and backed up, "My Guardian will be here in a moment."

Just as she finished her sentence the floo flared to life and out stepped Jasper. She towered over Professor Flitwick, which to be fair anyone could do. She had her hair put up into a bun and was wearing an orange shirt with black cargo pants and black combat boots. She had on some black fingerless gloves. Ember wondered when Jasper started dressing like this, she used to just wear tank tops and jeans with sneakers.

She had only been gone for a day, how did Jasper change so much? God, was this what parents meant when they said their children were growing up too fast? Because if so she totally got it now.

Ember didn't say anything about Jasper's change in style, if this style made her happy then who was she to say something about it. She might be Jasper's 'mom' in the sense that she brought her to life but that didn't mean she got to control every aspect of her and Pearl's lives.

"So how do we get to the headmaster's office?" Jasper broke the silence that had overcome the room as soon as she stepped out of the fireplace. This snapped the professor out of his thoughts.

Miss Ravenclaw's Guardian wasn't anything like he had been expecting, he didn't know what he had been expecting but a tall buff lady, wearing muggle clothing that gave her an aura of danger was not it.

"Follow me please Mrs.?" He paused realizing that he didn't know this woman's name.

"My name is Jasper Gem, my family has a habit of naming their children after gems and rocks to go with our last name." Ember didn't know if Jasper had planned this excuse beforehand or if she just came up with it but she made a mental note of it for the future.

"Also I'm not married, me and my sister are taking care of Ember," Jasper added at the end, feeling uncomfortable being called Mrs.

"Alright Miss Gem, please follow me to the headmaster's office and we shall get this settled." Professor Flitwick then gestured for them to follow him, Ember noticed that Jasper had to slow her walking speed down if she didn't want to go faster than the Professor and stifled a giggle.

Soon enough they were outside of the headmaster's office, Professor Flitwick gave the statue the password and walked up the spiral staircase. She was unimpressed that the password was a candy, anyone could guess that. Someone could just stand outside and name a bunch of candy names until they got it right if this was all he used as passwords.

"Please come in Filius and Ember." The voice of the headmaster spoke before they could knock so the three of them walked right in. Ember wasn't surprised to see that the adult Potters, Professor McGonagall, and the headmaster were there.

"Thank you, Filius you may leave." Dumbledore waved at the door to dismiss him, somehow no one had noticed Jasper yet.

"I've been asked to stay by Miss Ravenclaw, Headmaster. I would be remiss in my duties if I left her alone in a meeting without anyone of her guardians here."