Running on the Beach at Night (Chapter 6)

Start from the beginning

 I laughed, and looked over to the bartender. "I would like to make this a double.."

 The bartender gave me an odd look, since it was Jose Quarvo. He took it anyways and filled it up half ways and handed it back to me. I lifted the shot towards Grant and Danny, "Boys.."

 "Men" Danny shot back at me.

 "I beg to differ," I smiled and I downed the shot.

 Whew, it had been a while since i had drank tequilas, but it felt really good going down my throat knowing i had just insulted Danny. I glance at Grant and i grab his had and drag him out to the dance floor. The band was on break, so the DJ was playing all dance music. I turn my back towards Grant and start grinding on him. The liquor was starting to hit me fast when i look over to Danny and Charlie, they look like they are fighting. Go figure. I stare for a few minutes then Danny glances up at Grant and me with a jealous look. I glance away quick. I turn towards Grant and we start grinding together, his hands were all over me.

 I look up at Izzy, that is also grinding on the dance floor with a cute guy. I swear she always had the random guys all over her. This one, wasn't the cutest though. You could probably call him a meat-head. He had to be on steroids. She looked at me and gave me the, "Please, save me" look.

 So, I walked towards her, pulling her away from him. "Sorry, my turn.." I flashed the big guy a smile, he gave me a what the hell look and we walk off.

 "Thanks a million for that! Ugh.. He was nasty." She said as we danced together.

 I laugh, feeling dizzy. "Well, Iz.. You do attract those kinds."

 "I mean, why cant i be lucky like you." She looked over towards Grant, that was dancing with an older looking women. His eyes were looking at us wide. "Grant.. now he is sexy. Now run along and save him."

 She pushed me towards Grants way.

 We dance for a while, "So... Are you having a good time?" Grant shouted over the music.

 I nod and smile, "Yeah, alot!" I glance up at Grants beautiful eyes. Well, his beautiful face. He was so sweet, but i didn't know him. He didn't make me feel the way Danny does. I couldn't like Grant, with Danny still lingering in my mind. Its not possible. I want to like Grant, I honestly do. Not being able to get one night with Danny out of my mind didnt help my situation.

 Then, to my surprise Grant rubs his finger along my jawline and tips my head up towards him. He leans down to kiss me. It takes a moment to realize, but then i start kissing him back. Grant was an amazing kisser, and he was alot of fun.

 It is plain and simple, Im digging myself into an even bigger hole. How can you stop it though?

 I wanted Danny, but with a kiss like Grants, it makes you think. Alot.

 I was completely lost in his kiss, when i feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Danny with three double shots of tequila. He smiles, "Lets really see who can hang and who cant." His smile widens as he hands the shots to Grant and me.

 He lifts it up into the air, "To..." He thought for a moment, "To Samantha, the one who thinks she can hang with the guys." he winks at me.

 I stop them, "One second..Ill be right back.." I walked to the bar as they both watched me and ordered another double shot of tequila. Much to her protest, I grab Charlie's arm and i drag her out to the dancefloor with Danny and Grant. I hand her the shot, and i lift mine to the air. "To Dan and Charlie, for their engagement. Congratulations you too." I glance up to Dan and laughed, who is staring at me with anger. "Good luck with him." I smile, and shoot the tequila.

 Charlie took one sip, and handed it to Danny. "I dont want that." She turned and walked to the bar. She sat in her corner, with her arms crossed.