𝟓𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

Start from the beginning

"And how come you don't need to?" I tried to get him to talk. His eyes looked up to mine.

"First of all because I don't give a damn and then because I can already imagine what they are".

"Louis, you have had the best in all courses. How is that possible? At least did you do those exams?" I asked nervously.

"See? Exactly what I thought. And of course I didn't do those exams, what's on your mind?" I rolled my eyes. Of course he hadn't done them, how I had even thought of asking him.

"Lou, what the fuck did you do?" By now my tone was only resigned.

"Just a chat with the principal," he said vaguely, waving his hand.

"And this chat involved my grades as well as yours?" He didn't answer me and so I took the silence as a confession.

"Lou... Why did you do that?" I asked him then.

"I just wanted to do something nice for you," he said so softly and unsure that I barely heard him. I softened instantly.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. Even if there was no need, right? We leave tomorrow anyway and leave this place forever" he pulled himself up and straddled my pelvis. He smiled at me.

"Are you ready? Have you already packed all your bags?" he asked me, I smiled at him.

"Yes, only the last things are missing. I'm starting to get a little scared, you know?" I admitted, but seeing his worried face I quickly added "But I'm also very excited".

"Then start worrying about the serious stuff. Like the fact that in" he stopped to look at the time on the alarm clock we had on the bedside table "Five minutes we have to go to lunch and talk to our friends."

It was true, we still hadn't found the courage to tell the other about our project. We gave them vague answers about what we would do on holidays and Louis after school, meanwhile we kept putting it off, since in our opinion it was never the right time. So we found ourselves on the last day having to do everything. Indeed it was typical of us.

"Come on, it's getting late" as he said his hands began to flow on my abs, and then went back to caress my pectorals and stopped on my shoulders. At that point he bent down and kissed me on the lips "And put on a shirt, as much as I appreciate the view, I don't want others to enjoy it" at that point he winked at me and finally freed me.

I was really grateful that he turned his back to reach for his shirt, so he didn't see the blush that invaded my cheeks. I wondered if Louis would ever stop having this effect on me. By the way, I also got up and turned off the TV. I grabbed a clean shirt and put it on.

Louis had already opened the door and to my great regret I had to turn off the fan. Soon the heat returned to me, but when Louis grabbed my hand, I didn't complain. As soon as we entered the cafeteria we went to get food and immediately headed for the table where we had been sitting for a while now, all together. Niall, Josh, Liam and Zayn were already there. Niall was planting a kiss on Josh's cheek. Immediately Louis turned to me.

"Have you seen it?" he asked me, agitated. I rolled my eyes. "Louis, don't start."

Once we joined the others and made the usual greetings and pleasantries, Louis cleared his throat and gave me a nod. Right, I had to talk.

"Emm...Louis and I should tell you something," I began. Louis, seeing my nervousness, took my hand.

"Oh my God, are you getting married?" Josh almost screamed.

"You guys know I adore you, but isn't it a little too early?" Niall asked worriedly.

"What?" I asked, confused. "No, oh God no, we're not getting married!" I was in love, but I hadn't gone mad yet.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐚 𝟐𝟓𝟖 [𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧] 🎉