𝟓𝟎. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐭!

Start from the beginning

"Stop it, admit it that you like Niall too" I said

"Never. Too annoying," he said confidently, but not at all convincing to me that I knew him well.

"And Josh is always in a good mood when he's with him," I added.

"Too much in a good mood. I really wish I knew what they do together" he paused "Ok, maybe I don't want to know."

"Come on, you and Liam still don't have that crazy idea that they're in a secret relationship!" I could not believe it. Sure I had suspicions too, but in the end they'd never done anything to prove they had anything other than a friendship.

"It's the only explanation that comes to mind that makes sense. And Liam agrees with me too" I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Liam sees love even between cucumber and carrot, it doesn't count. It's not like if you and I are gay, that means our friends are too" I tried to explain.

"I'm not gay," he said and I laughed at him. "Oh no? Actually all straight men have a guy who fucks them like I did something like two hours ago" he grimaced.

"I'll take away your delegation as boyfriend if you have to keep throwing it back at me" he said.

"As long as you don't take away my delegation to fuck you," I said winking.

"Fuck Styles. Niall and Josh are still together anyway," he changed the subject as his cheeks turned red for the second time that day.

"But that doesn't make any sense! We're together and they know it all too well, why not tell us? We would indeed be hypocrites if we did not approve of them. So in my opinion they aren't hiding anything at all" I explained my thesis, but he insisted.

"Maybe they're shy," he told me.

"I didn't say they have to come out in front of everyone, I just said they would have no reason not to tell us" I explained.

"Maybe they're ashamed" he tried then.

"But do we know the same people?" I asked him doubtfully.

"They're together. I'm right. You know it too" he told me with conviction. It was clear he wasn't right, he didn't have any proof, but he still managed to make me feel wrong.

"I searched the internet for 'vanilla pudding on the fire'" I laughed, although his gaze was very serious.

"And what did you find?" I asked, trying to regain control.

"Absolutely nothing! Just a few recipes for making vanilla pudding. Harry, what do you think it means? I'm going crazy Harreh" I didn't make it and started laughing again.

"I don't know Lou, maybe Niall just wanted to have vanilla pudding and wanted to share it with Josh" he glared at me.

"Don't talk bullshit. Did you see how Josh immediately ran to him? It's obviously a code phrase, but I don't know what it means" by now he seemed to be talking more to himself than to me.

"Honey, don't you think when they're ready, they'll tell us?" I asked, trying to soften him.

"Ha ha! Then you admit that there is something between them!" He accused me, pointing his finger at me.

"I don't know, but I don't think so. Why are you so obsessed with this thing? Is it so important?" He incredibly slumped to the floor, despite the bed being half a metre away from him. Instinctively I followed him and sat down next to him, with his back against the wall.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm just worried and so I try not to think about what worries me and concentrate on something else, without really succeeding" he admitted in a faint voice. These moments when Louis let me into his head a little bit were rare and precious to me. I loved that he trusted me, knowing how hard it was for him to say anything about himself.