𝟒𝟕. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫?

Start from the beginning

"Yes, everything is ok" I replied even though I knew it wasn't exactly the truth. But he seemed to read between the lines.

"Do you want to skip class?" he asked me. In fact, I shook my head and at that moment I also sounded the alarm. I quickly hurried to turn it off.

"Are you sure?" I nod.

"Now I think I can't afford to miss a single lesson if I want to be admitted to the exams" I admitted sadly.

"But are you seriously interested?" I looked at him confused, not quite understanding what he meant. "I mean, let's say you get to these blessed exams and let's say you pass them too, what do you do with them afterwards? Will you start all over again next year?" I had to admit I'd never seriously thought about it, but before I could think about it for too long, Louis spoke again:

"Forget it, it's early morning, you can't expect me to say anything sensate. If you really want to go to class, we'd better eat breakfast first."

He started to get up, but I blocked him by the wrist. "Give me a kiss first," I told him.

"God, Styles, how sticky you are." However, he said it with a smile on his lips and immediately lay down on me and kissed me. He started to break away immediately, but I pulled him back close to me and he didn't object in any way.

"Maybe we could have breakfast in an alternative way" I whispered mischievously and then nibbled on his lobe. He laughed incredibly and sat up.

"Not today, Harry. I'm really starving and, as much as your proposition entices me, I'm not in much of the mood." Having said that, he got up and went to the bathroom, probably to rinse off. I would never admit it, but I was pretty upset.

A little later in the cafeteria I was there with Louis who was trying to have a conversation, but I didn't pay him too much attention and kept torturing the bread and butter. I really could not understand the reason for that refusal.

"Harry, is everything okay?" It was the second time he asked me that day and we were just at breakfast.

"Yes yes, don't worry" I lied to him "It just makes me feel a bit strange, you know? The two of us are here together, but there is Zayn alone, on the other side of the cafeteria there is Niall, too alone, on the other side still is Liam alo- Wait a minute, what the hell is Liam doing with Josh?"

"What?" Louis exclaimed as he followed the direction of my gaze. We both gaped at them for a while. Maybe they weren't laughing and joking, but they were there having a friendly conversation, when before that day they had spoken maybe only twice. I just couldn't figure out why they were together. I glanced at Louis and saw that he was literally glaring at them.

"And here I thought he was at least a little sorry," I heard him whisper. In that instant I felt guilty. I had thought so much about what my friends had done to me that I hadn't stopped to think about what Josh had done to him. I didn't think Louis and Josh could seriously fight and now they did. This time Josh was completely wrong, I could not believe that he had betrayed his trust like that.

"Lou..." I tried, but he quickly stood up. He told me that he was no longer hungry and that he preferred to go straight to class. He asked me if we would meet for lunch and at my positive answer he said goodbye quickly and left the cafeteria, but not before throwing an incinerating look at Josh, even if I wasn't sure he had caught it.

I sighed and tried to finish my breakfast, but soon gave up, preferring to follow Louis' example and go to class. Halfway there I was intercepted by Niall. He put on a hangdog face and evidently wanted to talk to me.

"I don't want to hear from you, Horan," I cut him short before he could say anything other than my name. I then passed him, giving him a shoulder and without feeling even a shred of guilt.