𝟒𝟓. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Oh, now I see, you're pouring all the couple flirting that you've never had in the past on me all at once," he said with a chuckle. Then he stopped for a moment, thoughtful. "Well to tell the truth I've never had a real girlfriend either. Well yes, some yes, but I never went beyond two months of relationship and they were still middle school stories. It's not like they matter much."

"So does that mean we're both true firsts for each other?" I asked him doubtfully. He looked at me and gave me a sly smile.

"First let's see if you go beyond two months Styles." I couldn't help but shake my head and smile thinking that in reality that thing had been going on for much more than two months, we had only made it official. Besides, I wasn't going to let him go so easily.

I kissed him, taking him by surprise. "We'll see," I told him, winking. He chuckled before coming close to me, placing his hand on my cheek and deepening the kiss from just before.

"Maybe it's better to get up and go downstairs," he told me after pulling away.

"Mmm... I don't feel like that" I complained "Today Robin has the day off since it's Easter and he will surely be home."

"Come on, don't be a baby," he told me, before pulling the covers away and getting up. The sight of Louis completely naked stunned me for a few seconds. It certainly wasn't the first time I'd seen him like that, but what could I do if I had a boyfriend with a body that took my breath away? I shook myself and decided to get up too, except when I moved and felt a sharp pain in my lower back.

A moan of pain escaped my mouth before I could stop myself. Louis turned to me in confusion, before realising what it was and bursting out laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I told him bitterly "You should feel guilty, it's all because of you." At those words he burst out laughing even more. "Asshole. You're a terrible boyfriend."

Louis, still giggling, put on a pair of boxers and then approached me and helped me get out of bed.

"Come on, let's go take a shower" he said, still giggling.

"Together?" I asked him, surprised. Louis rolled his eyes.

"Yes, together" he started walking towards the door, then turned towards me." Can you walk or do I have to carry you on the shoulder?"

"Fuck you!" I mumbled and he laughed again. I put on a pair of boxers myself, just to cross the corridor. Actually I was having a little trouble walking, but I never would admit to Louis, who probably noticed it all the same from my walk.

Showering with Louis felt somehow extremely romantic. We soaped each other and Louis spent a good fifteen minutes massaging my curls under the excuse of shampoo. Of course, it all happened between stolen soap-flavoured kisses. After showering we went down to the living room, where we found Robin and Gemma watching the news bulletin. I decided to pass them and go to the kitchen, where I found my mother tidying up. I've never understood why the kitchen is always dirty. No matter what time of day it is, my mother always has to clean the kitchen. Always.

"Good morning" she welcomed us cordially "Did you sleep well?"

"Never slept better," Louis replied and immediately my cheeks blushed. It was a perfectly normal answer, but his tone implied something else. I just hoped my mother hadn't noticed.

"I'm happy. I'll make you breakfast, is coffee okay, Louis?" she asked and he nodded. I was glad to see my mom at least trying hard and wondered if Zayn could have done the same.

"Harry, we're going to Aunt Clary's for lunch, it would be nice if you could come too," my mother suggested, trying to make it seem casual as she made the coffee.