𝟒𝟏. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨.

Start from the beginning

"No, I don't think so," he finally said, convinced.

"Actually, to tell the truth, all the hottest girls came to me. To come to you were my girl friends, my exes or those who hoped in some way to get closer to me" I added smiling.

"Oh but that's not it. Even if you weren't there to distract everyone, Haz, no one was going to look after them anyway," Louis said in his own tone of superiority.

"Sorry?" Andy attacks him in a decidedly irritated tone of voice. Louis then looked him up and down.

"Dude I'm gay, I recognise a handsome guy when I see them and I wouldn't have bothered with a look at you even drunk, on drugs or on hallucinogens. I'm sorry, your life can't be easy" he feigned sadness by shaking his head.

"Who do you think you are? You're talking!" Luke yelled at him, but Louis simply cocked his head and gave him a look that almost seemed pitying.

"I turned Harry Styles gay, womaniser and all the girls want. Can you say the same?" With that statement Louis definitely left everyone speechless and I couldn't help but look at him with a smile on my face. He turned to me, saw that I was smiling at him, so he made a sign as if to say 'let's give him the coup de grace' and gave me a light kiss that lasted a couple of seconds.

"Jesus Christ Styles, you really turned a fag!" Andy said disgusted

"And I thought you hit rock bottom when you didn't want to fuck that chick because you didn't want to cheat on your boyfriend"

"Aren't you really tired of talking yet? We all know you'd pay gold to suck Harry off," Louis told him, clearly annoyed, putting his arm around my waist.

"Not even dead!"

"Yeah, Nick said it too, before trying to jump on me" I murmured.

"Wait a minute" Michael interjected "Nick is gay too?"

"Yeah, two of those who were your best friends are gay. If I were you I would ask myself" after saying this, I turned to Louis

"Shall we go?"

He nodded his head and with the arm that still held my waist dragged me away. I too put my arm around his and we walked away, while his head however looked back at my old friends. To tell the truth I'm pretty sure that more than looking he was glaring at them.

When we were far enough, when we were no longer within their line of sight, Louis abruptly pulled away from me and, turning towards me, started yelling at me, obviously angry.

"How long has this story been going on?" he asked me, but I didn't understand what he was referring to, which is why I answered him with a very confused "What?"

He put his hands in his hair, then immediately threw them back down. He turned sideways to then point his eyes back to mine. Looking closely at him, he seemed more nervous than angry. "Is it true what they said?" I still didn't understand and he probably he understood it, because he hurried to explain himself

"That you didn't want to fuck a girl because of me. And don't you dare think of lying to me. I want the truth now. All."

"Yes, that's right and with that?" I replied, trying to keep a hard tone.

"But..." he began, almost shocked "But it was December! We had just started! To be honest, we hadn't started at all!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked him as I still didn't understand where he was going with that speech, much less because he was angry with me.

"How long?" he asked again "How long has this been going on? When did it stop being purely physical attraction?"

Oh. So that was where he wanted to go. I almost felt like laughing out of sadness. Behind his words was pure terror to know my answer.