𝟑𝟗. 𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Depuis le début

"I don't watch that stuff!" the boy asserted decisively next to me crossing your arms.

"Resign yourself Tommo, there's only that and then it's beautiful, full of famous actors and actresses. You can admire Jessica Alba, Julia Roberts, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner and..." Josh began, but I intercepted him with a "I actually don't mind Swift"

"Who, that one there? She has neither boobs nor ass!" protested Louis and he seemed almost... jealous?

"I think they'll admire Ashton Kutcher, Taylor Lautner, Patrick Dempsey and Eric Dane more," Niall said theoretically in Josh's ear, who chuckled.

"You know, we hear you!" Louis pointed out, annoyed. Niall and Josh laughed even more and without another word started that teen comedy.

Despite all the film was not bad, even if I had a hard time following the different stories and I got confused. After a while I realised that probably due to the excessive weight the bed was splitting and a chasm was forming between me and Niall, which is why I found myself even more squashed to Louis in what was my bed.

He didn't utter a word, but snorted and when I looked up I realised that it was probably more due to the film than to our increased closeness that he didn't seem to have noticed much. He probably felt observed and looked down at me.

We stood for a few seconds observing each other, then moved by I don't know exactly what, before I could really realise it, I leaned my head on his chest. I held my breath, fearful of his reaction and only started breathing again when I felt his hand gently touch my hair and start stroking it. It wasn't at all the reaction I'd expected, but it was definitely a reaction I liked. Somehow Louis always managed to surprise me, sometimes even positively.

For half an hour things remained like this. I tried to go back to watching the film, but in reality I was more concentrated on the soft caresses that I was receiving from the person who tormented me the most. Weirdly it seemed that Niall and Josh weren't paying attention to us too engrossed in the movie, Louis seemed to notice as well as he glanced at them, then started stroking my side with his other hand, making me shiver. After a moment's hesitation his hand slipped inside my pants.

"What the fuck are you doing?" our friends immediately turned to us and I was thankful that we were hidden by the blanket. "Obviously you don't have to leave Julia!" I tried to fix it by making them think I was commenting on the film. Maybe they believed it, maybe not, but either way they went back to watching television.

I immediately turned to Louis with wide eyes, he gave me that bastard smile of his, as he began to massage me from above my boxers. I tried to stop his wrist with my hand, but he was stronger than me and our movements began to make Niall suspicious by my side, who glared at us. I stopped then but I couldn't let him torture me like that without reacting. Which is why I did the first thing that occurred to me and it was probably also the stupidest. I mimicked his movements by placing my hand directly inside his boxers and felt him gasp.

He did the same, our movements synchronised and after a short time we found ourselves holding back our moans so as not to be discovered. I don't know when exactly it happened, but I forgot any kind of grievance or vengeance and just enjoyed Louis' touches that gave me pleasure.

We came almost simultaneously just when the old couple were kissing for their reconciliation. A little later I realised what we had really done. We had just jerked off right next to our unsuspecting best friends. We were really hitting rock bottom.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I announced as I ran to the bathroom to clean up. I also splashed some water on my face and looking in the mirror I noticed how much my pupils had dilated and how red my cheeks were. It was a miracle Niall hadn't noticed a thing.