𝟐𝟗. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬?

Start from the beginning

"Harry...God...Harry you know I'm not very good with words, but you can't really think such a thing. You're not the new Stan, you... Well you are you, I don't quite know what You mean to me, how I feel about you, but I know you're the only person I care about on this planet besides Josh." He saw I wasn't at all convinced so, unexpectedly, he hugged me. I didn't reciprocate, but let myself be cradled in his arms.

"I'm serious Haz, you are important to me" I felt like breathing again at those words, but it was only for a moment.

"You say it now, but think about it, what are the differences between me and Stan?" he released the hug to be able to look me in the eyes.

"Are you kidding? First of all you're not a loser, then you're smarter than Stan, you're nicer than Stan, you're more beautiful than Stan" I blushed slightly wondering what that had to do with it "you would never submit like Stan , you are much stronger than him, you're not in love with me" I lowered my eyes at that statement and when I raised them I saw that panic had set in his eyes.

"You're not in love with me, are you?"

"Of course not!" I yelled at him, maybe lying, maybe not. I heard him breathe a sigh of relief and then he fell on my lips kissing me, while I was taken aback by that gesture.

"Ok, you must never do that," he said once he pulled away from my mouth. 'Yes, but doing so doesn't help me!' I couldn't help but think.

"O-ok!" He smiled at me softly.

"And then you, unlike Stan, stayed" this time it was my turn to hug him.

"Sure, I'll stay forever" he rested his chin on my shoulder as his arms went around my back.

"Please don't say it, I might end up believing it"

"But it's the truth," he broke away and smiled bitterly at me.

"No, it's not, it can't be, but you can't know this yet" I looked at him confused and thought of all the things he still hadn't told me about himself.

"What are you referring to?" He walked towards his suitcase from where he didn't have it, still took off his things and took a dark green sweatshirt.

"Nothing in particular, now shall we go eat? Your friends haven't seen you yet and I'm quite sure that the news of your near choking has already made the rounds of the institute" he put on his sweatshirt and headed towards the door, expecting me to follow, which of course I did.

Once we arrived at the entrance to the canteen we saw that everyone was already seated since we were actually quite late. I glanced around the tables and saw that Niall was sitting at Josh's table with the latter, of Zayn no trace, while I glimpsed Liam in the middle of one of the large tables. I was already walking towards him, when Louis grabbed me by the wrist with a "Wait!" and took me back to the corridor out of sight from everyone. He checked that no one was coming, then kissed me for a few seconds.

"Here you can go now" said as he walked to the table where Niall and Josh were.

I started laughing nervously, that boy would drive me crazy, I already knew it, but I had the bad habit of never listening to myself.

Like when a professor asked me a question and I was like, it's fake, yes it sure looks like it's fake, I'm pretty sure.

"It is true!" was all that came out of my mouth.

At that point the professor obviously intervened telling me it was false and I cursed myself, because I knew it, but I didn't want to listen to me and I said the opposite. By now I was also used to it and if I had given a damn about it I probably would have worried too. I had been thinking lately that I might open a bar. Wasn't that a good idea? It's cool, a bar! Yes, this was really a job I would have liked to do.