𝟐𝟒. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Hello?"

"LOUIS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING.." His hand went down forcefully on my mouth, preventing me from continuing the sentence.

"I'm not Harry, I'm Louis" There was a moment of silence in which my mother said something to him.

"No, to tell the truth I'm his boyfriend, didn't Harry tell you about me?" My eyes widened and I tried unsuccessfully to remove Louis' hand from my mouth in vain. But how much strength did he have in one arm?

"Excuse me ma'am, but now I have to say goodbye, there's Harry waiting for me in the shower... Of course I salute him!"

Finally Louis decided to hang up and remove his hand. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU COMPLETELY CRAZY?"

"Your mother is very nice"

"Louis, are you listening to me? That was my mother! Who knows what she must have thought!" He rolled his eyes.

"Didn't you want your parents to believe you fuck like a hedgehog? Well now they have a confirmation"

"Yes but... but.." I didn't even know what to say.

"Oh and I think you will also have to introduce me to your parents, your mother said that you have never told her about me, but that she would be very happy to meet me" he said all this in a very relaxed tone which only made me nervous again moreover. If it hadn't been Louis I would have kicked him out of that room. But well...he was Louis.

"What? Should I introduce you to my parents? But that doesn't make any sense! You're not even my boyfriend!" I paused in silence. "Or yes?" I wished that the note of hope hadn't been heard in my voice.

"Fly down curly, we're not together" I didn't have time to answer him or look too disappointed that my cell phone rang again.

"Still this phone? What curly your mother was missing the fifth daily call?" I checked the screen.

"No, it's my sister Gemma, by now the news will have spread throughout the home"

"Well do you want to answer or should I do it?"

"No, I won't. Remove the tooth, remove the pain, right?" I took a deep breath and pressed green.

"Hello?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I was forced to remove the cell phone from my ear, Gemma was shouting so much.

"Gemma calm down please!"

"How can I stay calm when my little brother got into a relationship and didn't tell me anything?" From here began a subspecies of monologue in which I only answered yes or no, while Lou continued to look at me giggling which only added to my agitation.

"No, he's not Hebrew. Yes, I think he likes chocolate chip cookies. Ah, I'm a terrible boyfriend because I don't know if he likes chocolate chip cookies? I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S GOOD IN BED GEM!"

"I'm very good," He said, smiling and winking at me. Of course my cheeks caught fire.

"Gemma, I have no intention of telling you who bottoms! Yes, yes, whatever you want, I'm a bad boyfriend and also a bad brother. Yes..." I glanced at Louis and sadly was still looking at me. I would have died of embarrassment for the answer I was about to give Gemma.

"Yeah, he's gorgeous. Very much Gemma." I glanced sideways at Louis and saw that he was smiling even though he looked a little embarrassed too. Was it a blush I saw on his cheeks? Wow I made Louis Tomlinson blush. I would have been proud of myself if at that moment I hadn't so much wanted to take a shovel and bury myself. I was completely screwing myself in front of him.

"But how do I do it? OK OK AS YOU WANT I'LL SEND YOU A PHOTO OF HIM!" perfect now I should have even taken a picture of him.

"No, I don't think he can come to us for the Easter holidays"

"I'm happy to come!" I glared at Louis, but it was too late, Gemma had heard him.

"Oh my God is Harry, is he with you?" I sighed

"He has arrived now"

"He has a beautiful voice!"

"I know Gem, I know"

"Did he say he wants to come? Perfect, I'll go immediately and tell mom!"

"But it's more than a month away!"

"Oh how hard you make it Harreh! I'll run to tell her! Bye little brother, I love you! Oh and remember the picture"

"Yes, I love you too" I finally closed that embarrassing conversation.

Lou looked at me and laughed.

"Are you happy? My mother and my sister are organising a party in your honour which will take place in more than a month when you come to us"

"Sure, I'm very happy" I shook my head. It was useless to try to understand that guy.

"Emm.. Lou? Can I take a picture of you? My sister wants me to send it to her" I had done so much shit that day with Lou that I didn't think this request could aggravate my situation.

He nodded and had a picture taken on my phone. Needless to say he came out perfect, that boy was flawless. In the end I also had to thank Gemma if I now had a photo of him on my phone.

"Come on, let's do one together" I looked at Louis in amazement as he took my phone in his hands and pulled me towards him. He stretched out the arm with which he was holding his cell phone and snapped a picture of the two of us. Then still keeping his arm away from him, he made me turn slightly towards him and kissed me. In the middle of the kiss, I heard the click of my phone. I looked at him questioningly and he shrugged.

"She'll never believe we're together unless we prove it." He fiddled with my phone for a while and then handed it back to me.

I saw that he had already sent the three photos to Gemma complete with a message: "Then don't say I'm not a good brother :P"

I was about to close the phone when I noticed something. "Did you put a picture of us kissing as my phone wallpaper?"

"We were nice" Not that I minded but I didn't think he was the kind of person who does such things.

"Anyway..." he tore me from my thoughts "You won't tell anyone about this thing, about the two of us, right?"

"Lou, I don't even know what we are, who am I supposed to tell someone? Besides, I just want to remind you that you told my family we fuck!"

"Anyway, you won't tell anyone will you?" I saw the fear in her eyes.

"No, don't worry" then a conversation I had had came back to me "But maybe you should tell Josh"

"Why?"

"Well he's your best friend isn't he?"

"That's a nice way of telling me that you want to tell your best friend and would you feel less guilty if I told mine too?"

"No, but what does that have to do with it! Niall has been avoiding me like the plague lately, he wouldn't listen to me even if I wanted to tell him! I've just talked to Josh and he feels a little neglected by you and I'm sorry for him"

"I don't know, I'll think about it... Wait a minute. Did you say Niall avoids you?"

"Yeah, I don't even know why." I saw Louis turn pale.

"Maybe I Know"