𝟐𝟑. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭

Start from the beginning

"I don't understand what you want from me Josh"

"Well maybe you could start by telling me what you're talking about"

"Emm... The situation between me and Louis is a bit complicated and if he doesn't feel like telling you about it I doubt I should." He smirked sadly.

"I expected this answer, it's the same thing Niall told me" at that name I lit up.

"Niall? Are you still talking to him?" He seemed puzzled by the question.

"Emm... yes of course why?"

"Even in the last week?"

"Yes yes, we just went out yesterday! But why do you have problems with him?"

"Not me with him, but he's been avoiding me for a while. Apparently you're not the only one having communication problems with your best friend"

"Yeah... I'm sorry but he didn't tell me anything, we only talked about trivia, if you want the next time I see him I'll try to ask him and clarify the matter!"

"Thanks Josh, I owe you one. When I talk to Louis I will try to tell him to talk to you"

"So you still talk to each other?"

"We'll do it very soon." He frowned at my enigmatic smile.

"So you didn't fight?"

"Nah, we just have a very special relationship"

"You know, that expression on your face scares me and I don't think I want to know anymore..."

"Maybe it's not really convenient for you. But I'll leave the choice to you"

"Mmm"

"Sorry Joshy, gotta go now! Let me know for Niall!!"

"Sure bro and you let me know for Louis"

"Obvious!" I hugged him once more and walked away.

**

It was Saturday, Stan had decided to go to town for the weekend, so I consequently had decided to stay in college. When I was in Louis's room I had never felt suffocated, while with Stan this happened all the time, not because he was unpleasant but because I needed my space.

"So Harry, are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Zayn asked me one more time but I shook my head vigorously.

"Ok, whatever you want, try not to get too bored" and having said that, he waved at me and went away, finally leaving me alone.

My moments of quiet lasted however only in the morning, but I wasn't sorry at all when a breathless Louis entered my room. He didn't even speak to me, he just walked in, closed the door and started walking back and forth across the room, his eyes downcast and his hands behind his back. I simply watched him from the bed I was in, curious about his behaviour.

"Tell me why you did it" Together with the silence that was created he also interrupted his walk and looking up he pierced mine green eyes with his blue ones.

"Did what?" I asked with a feigned innocent air.

"You know what!"

"No, I really have no idea, why don't you tell me?" I stood up and took a step towards him. Making him annoyed had never felt better.

"Why... Why did you kiss me and then leave?"

"Oh that" I took another step towards him. "What's the matter Loueh" one more step "the fact that I kissed you" one more step "or the fact that I left?" I took one last step arriving right in front of him smiling sarcastically.