𝟐𝟎. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞?

Start from the beginning

'Wait, now that I think about it, what did he say earlier? That I do have a good taste? Oh no, not this! He can torment me all he wants, but he mustn't touch Louis! Why didn't I think of this before? Nick is gay and Louis is the most beautiful boy ever on the face of the Earth, surely he will flirt with him, but I can not allow it. He is mine, mine and nobody else's. He must not even dare to put his hands, eyes or any other part of his body on him.

"Hey Hazza, what are you doing walking around looking lost?" I looked up and saw Liam, Zayn and Niall walking towards me smiling.

"Oh nothing, it's just that..." I smiled bitterly, "Well complications."

Their faces, noting my air, suddenly became more serious. "What did Louis do to you? I knew I shouldn't have told you to talk to him, now I'm going to him and..."

"What? No Zayn, calm down. Louis didn't do anything at all, actually I haven't really talked to him."

"And why?"

"I ran into his amazing and wonderful new roommate earlier," I said on a sarcastic note.

"And who would that be?" Liam interjected.

"Nick Grimshaw."

"Wait, that wasn't the name of the guy who..."

"Yes Niall, it's him." Of course I had mentioned to Niall about Nick after he intercepted Josh's call.

"But why..."

"Wait Niall, it's time for dinner" Liam broke in again "why don't we talk there?"

"I'm not coming to eat, sorry. I'm not very hungry."

"But Harry, you can't skip meals!" Why did Liam always have to be so apprehensive?

"Listen, come to the cafeteria this evening at 10 and I'll tell you everything."

I didn't even wait for an answer from them and went to my room, glad to find it empty.

**

I was in the cafeteria sitting at one of the round tables waiting for the boys and Louis. I thought it would be better to just tell everyone the story once, but now it didn't seem like a great idea anymore. First I wasn't really sure I wanted to tell the story and then I was scared of what might happen to having my friends and Louis so close.

The first to arrive were Liam, Zayn and Niall. They greeted me and sat down at my table.

"So Harry, why don't you tell us about this guy? You really got us worried earlier and Niall's information was very restricted."

"Wait, why don't we order something first? And then to tell the truth we have to wait..."

Just then Louis walked through the door. Immediately Zayn snapped to attention. "What's he doing here? I thought we were supposed to talk, not that you were throwing a party."

I purposely ignored Zayn's comment and waited for Louis to approach us.

"Harry, what are they doing here? If I'd known it was a party I would have brought some drinks."

Despite the situation I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" an annoyed Louis asked.

"Nothing, it's just... You and Zayn are more alike than you think."

The two in question exchanged a venom glare, but this time it was Zayn who spoke up.

"I have nothing to do with him."

"Guys, not now."

"Niall's right" Liam added "We're here because Harry has to talk to us about something or rather someone that's bothering him and arguing doesn't seem like the best way to allow him to. Louis, why don't you sit down?" With that Liam nodded to the chair between him and Zayn. Louis looked at it a little undecided.