𝟏𝟒. 𝐎𝐤, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭?

Start from the beginning

I smiled involuntarily looking at him. All concentrated on his book, with small wrinkles that rippled between his eyes was, if possible, even more beautiful. I reluctantly looked back at the computer and just when I'd found a tweet that annoyed me a little, 'I hate his stupid perfect curls!!'I heard him yell.

"How much bullshit!" I turned in time to see him throw the book with all his strength against the wall. I rolled my eyes in disbelief.

"What the fuck? Are you completely crazy?"

"That book only said useless and nonsensical things!" he said by way of justification.

"Yes, but that doesn't allow you to break through the wall!"

"Listen Harry, I do what I want. If I feel like throwing a book against the wall I do it, if I feel like going out in my underwear I do it, if I feel like throwing someone down the stairs I do it, without thinking too much about it I do it! And you should follow my lead!" 'What if I want to kiss you Lou? Should I? No, because I think about the consequences and I know you'll never talk to me again and I just can't stand it.'

"OK but..."

"If you keep talking, the next book will come to you!" I threw up my hands in surrender and shut up. After a while I gathered courage and asked him if there was something wrong. "You look nervous." He glared at me. Okay, there was definitely something wrong.

"What are you doing here instead?"

"Until proven otherwise, this is still my room."

"Oh yes... And you mean to stay there and play on the computer? It's rude, speak up with me, right?" What had gotten into him that day? Was he crazy? Even if it wasn't really any weirder than other days.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" I closed the computer without bothering to shut it down properly and went to sit on the sofa next to him.

"Dunno, something of little importance."

"Mmm... let's see... Ah yes, Niall wants to know what day we go out." I hurt myself with those words because it was like admitting that it meant nothing to him, while it was special to me, I don't even know why. Maybe it was because I would finally introduce Louis to a friend, which would make my non-existent relationship with him, since we weren't even friends, a little more real, a little more true.

"Oh yeah, about that story... What's behind it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what's behind it. I can't believe it one bit that the blond boy is dying to make friends with me, that guy is terrified of me." He said it with a grin that almost seemed pleased. I felt fucked up.

"Yes, but I often talk to him about you and he decided he wanted to try to talk to you, then we decided it was better to invite Josh too because if it were just the three of us it would be embarrassing."

"And so... Do you often talk to him about me?" He gave me a mischievous look and I, for a change, turned redder than a tomato.

"N-no, that is in the sense that... COME ON, WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I meant that he knew that I had disappeared in the city for a few days with you and he asked me some questions!"

"Mh."

"Mh? What the hell answer is 'mh'?"

"I don't know, but when I said it, it seemed like a sensate answer." There we watched and then we both burst out laughing and it was several minutes before we could stop.

"So?" I finally asked.

"I still don't believe you, but it's okay... tomorrow?"

"T-Tomorrow?" I was hoping for a little more time to prepare Niall psychologically.